• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hummer on 26in. Wheel's

02-Z66

? ?i saw this while in Baltimore this weekend.? i have seen it before, but never had a camera.? this time my cousin had her camera phone. >:D?

? ?this is one of the vehicles belonging to No Limit Wheels on Belair Rd. and Kenwood Ave.

Attachments

• H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 155
  we got another digital camera today.  my wife suggested i start carrying one with me for cool stuff like this.  i would rather have a camera phone.  this way i know for sure i will always have it with me.  i am not always going to drive the truck that has the regular digital camera in it with my luck.  seems like the the camera phone would be a little more inconspicuous too.

28?? &  30?? from my German Dealer  :eek: :eek: :eek:

Geiger Cars, Munich

Attachments

• H2Felgen28Giovanna.jpg
    H2Felgen28Giovanna.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 144
  • Hummer Giovanna 30 Alu.JPG
    Hummer Giovanna 30 Alu.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 146
PUNISHER said:
  we got another digital camera today.  my wife suggested i start carrying one with me for cool stuff like this.  i would rather have a camera phone.  this way i know for sure i will always have it with me.  i am not always going to drive the truck that has the regular digital camera in it with my luck.  seems like the the camera phone would be a little more inconspicuous too.

Plus you know your cell phone is always charged.  Even if you charge a digital camera, it doesn't stay charged.  Especially sitting in a cold car.

PUNISHER said:
Your wife is right, every time i forget the camera something cool happens-usually things that would be a lot more believable with pictures as evidence :)
Assuming there are other things you move from vehicle to vehicle like i do, just include the camera.

Squarehead said:
28?? &? 30?? from my German Dealer? ?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Geiger Cars, Munich

you know what...  i think the one's in the pic i took might be 28in..  my cousin called me to tell me that she believes they are.

gn85 said:
Plus you know your cell phone is always charged.? Even if you charge a digital camera, it doesn't stay charged.? Especially sitting in a cold car.

yeah, the old one i have will not let the batteries stay charged if you leave them in the camera.  i am sure the new will/ should be different.

that is a good point though.  i will definitely be looking for a camera phone.

Actually, they might even be 30's like on this Geiger H2

2006 Hummer GeigerCars H2 GT
Engine:
Type: Supercharged V8
Displacement cu in (cc): 364 (5967)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 556(409) / n.a.
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 565(765) / n.a.
Redline at RPM: n.a.
Brakes & Tires:
Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc
Tires F-R: 315/30 R30
Driveline: All Wheel Drive
Exterior Dimensions & Weight:
Length ? Width ? Height in: n.a.
Weight lb (kg): n.a.
Performance:
Acceleration 0-60 mph s: 7.6
Top Speed mph (km/h): 140 (225)
Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): n.a.

140 in an H2?? :eek:

If you like the H2, you should see their Vettes

Attachments

• 4582.jpg
    4582.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 4585.jpg
    4585.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 118
PUNISHER said:
? ?i saw this while in Baltimore this weekend.? i have seen it before, but never had a camera.? this time my cousin had her camera phone. >:D?

? ?this is one of the vehicles belonging to No Limit Wheels on Belair Rd. and Kenwood Ave.

Those wheels are bigger than 26"

Bigntall1 said:
Those wheels are bigger than 26"
thats what I'm thinking.  26's will fit on an Av with a drop.  Theres NFW those will even be close to fitting on one of out trucks.

those are HUGE.

Boar-Ral said:
It looks like he stole those wheels from a horse-drawn carriage.

I agree Boar-Ral!
Just add a team of horses in front and have two guys sitting on the roof from the sunroof.(Maybe one with a shotgun?) >:D

Sirshopolot said:
$10,000 in wheels wouldn't last one day around here with the pothole we have.? :laugh:

Ditto, waste of money to  me...but hey whatever floats your boat.

BTW...have I mentioned the costs for the 30?? over here??  ??? ??? ???

aah, thats an easy one!! :0:

30K!!!!!  :eek: :eek: :eek:

DaytonaZ71 said:
Actually, they might even be 30's like on this Geiger H2

2006 Hummer GeigerCars H2 GT
Engine:
Type: Supercharged V8
Displacement cu in (cc): 364 (5967)
Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 556(409) / n.a.
Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 565(765) / n.a.
Redline at RPM: n.a.
Brakes & Tires:
Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc
Tires F-R: 315/30 R30
Driveline: All Wheel Drive
Exterior Dimensions & Weight:
Length ? Width ? Height in: n.a.
Weight lb (kg): n.a.
Performance:
Acceleration 0-60 mph s: 7.6
Top Speed mph (km/h): 140 (225)
Fuel Economy EPA city/highway mpg (l/100 km): n.a.

140 in an H2?? :eek:

If you like the H2, you should see their Vettes

impressive numbers. :eek:

DaytonaZ71 said:
Actually, they might even be 30's like on this Geiger H2...

the more i look at them i think i agree with you on the size.  i can't believe i was that close, and did not get out to see for myself.  we were in traffic... :E:

:9: but still looks better then that caprice sittin on 26's

just my .02

Going one day to work in the morning, (still dark), saw a black AV sitting on 24"s.  Must have been Dubs because he had the silver emblem on the doors and on the hitch.  Also, had a pop out screen on the radio.  I have not put any rims on any or my trucks for over a decade.  There are so many styles out there, and you could make a mistake and the vehicle may look like crap.  Plus, IMO, it makes your vehicle a "target" for thieves.  Take for example.....About 8 months ago in Houston, a guy had an older Cadillac El Dorado, and he had rims.  Each rim cost $5000 a piece.  He ended up getting murdered for his rims.  I saw this on the news, and with lowlifes out there, it is hard to have something nice now a days.

Back