Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
12/20/14 08:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2007 AVALANCHE LTZ - -SAIL PANELS ETC...  (Read 1912 times)
FELOMED

Awards
« on: 11/23/06 04:57 AM »

I live in Houston, Texas....I am new to this site and have been reading for several hours at a time. Very informative and educational. I read a post of someone that works at AMERICAN LUXURY COACH. I am interested in buying all smooth pieces for the exterior of the bed (sail panels, etc...) Can anyone lead me in the right direction......Your help is greatly appreciated !

How about any hood scoops for the 2007 Chevy Avalanche?

I CHNGE
CAFCNA 2013 Premium Member

Always Modding the Mod !!!

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 11/23/06 06:00 AM »

CLICK HERE for a link to the profile of the member you are looking for...all the contact information is on the linked page

Hope this helps

'04OnyxBlackZ71-4.10G80
Ordered11/05/03Born11/24/03Adopted12/15/03
XP-797BlackSpy18X9+325/60/18 Nitto T/Gs
Rancho Lift- w/9000XL shocks
Dual YellowTop Batteries
Strobes-FTAmbers-All4+FogOnHigh-885Fog-
PIAA 9006+PRO 80XT+60XT
SamcoHoses-Bumper+TailLightGuards
NFabNerfs-VRBars-Chrome AMP FuelDoor-DiamondPlateSteps
PlatinumCluster-AVICN1-BackUpCam-& more...
Just Do It!
FELOMED

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 11/23/06 03:38 PM »

THANKS
Orion_Paxx
CAFCNA 2006 Supporting Member

WOLF EDITION

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: 11/25/06 09:48 PM »

Welcome!

2003 New Arrival Blue Z66 The WOLF EDITION...."NOW GATORBACKED BLACK!"
ORANGE05
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

DALLAS STARS

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 11/25/06 09:54 PM »

FELOMED Welcome to a fellow Texan
WILDFIRE
CAFCNA 2007 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #5 on: 11/25/06 10:07 PM »

welcome to the club FELOMED  Wave

sittin by the phone, waitin for the lord to send my calling
Question~ What are you doing in my house? Answer~ Bleeding out
FELOMED

Awards
« Reply #6 on: 11/28/06 09:57 AM »

thanks for all the welcomes.......I asked my friend who works for a local CHEVROLET DEALER here in Houston......Does the EXT rear Sail panels fit the Chevy Avalanche ( are they interchangeable)?  He replied yes, of course, after researching a little on the computer and with paint & body professionals at the dealer. I asked him how much the EXT complete panels would sale for.......all panels, tailgate trim, EXT 3rd brake light complete, rear compartments complete...all with 20% discount...$ 2125.00  It blew me away ....I guess I have to find an alternative...

Has anyone else found any new info on the 2007 avalanche interchanging the rear panels with the EXT including 3rd brake light...HOW MUCH?

Thanks,

Felomed
2007whiteavalanche

I love the Chevy Avalanche

Awards
« Reply #7 on: 11/30/06 02:14 PM »

I'm in the same boat as yours too. I've been reading this topic for a while and want to do this mod first. I saw on the other thread there is this guy who paid almost $3000 for the paint to match your body color but the works is awesome and back with the 3 years warranty I believe.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: