• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

My newly modded 07 Avy!

mikielikesit

Hello everyone! I am new this site and new to the Avalanche. Everyone please check out the pics of my truck and let me know what you think? I found out about this site from a total stranger at the auto parts store, now I look on here everyday! I don't know how to attach the pics...so here is a link to my photobucket album.  :B:

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b214/mike75/

:welcome:

Love the Av...!!!!!

Tell me more about the roof...I like it!!!

Plan to drop it at all??

Thanks beast, eventually I think I will drop it a little. I hate the gap in the wheel wells, but I like riding higher. The sunroof is pretty sweet. Basically the whole roof is glass, and half of it opens. There are 4 individual screens that act like window shades. It's made by a company called Webasto.

MR.SMITH said:
Sunrood + Bald head= Burnt head.
Yup... and I already called a company here in FL to install one!

It would run about $1,195 installed. Full power sunroof, consealed (in-built), recovered headliner...

hrmmmm......

now that wasn't for this huge sunroof that you see in the pics, but for a 20" x 36" unit.

Brb... have to make a couple more calls.

All great mods I especially liked the roof.

Very nice Mikie...you aint the only one that likes it.lol. Very nice mods! Love that dual exhaust, that's what I originally wanted to do on mine.

mikielikesit...

Where did you say that you got the moonroof put in? What model? Etc... I'm definately interested.

Dune said:
mikielikesit...

Where did you say that you got the moonroof put in? What model? Etc... I'm definately interested.

It is made by Webasto, the model is called the "Hollandia 500 FreeDome". I got it installed at a place called Florida Auto Restyling in Jacksonville, Fl. The price was $1850 installed.

mikielikesit said:
It is made by Webasto, the model is called the "Hollandia 500 FreeDome". I got it installed at a place called Florida Auto Restyling in Jacksonville, Fl. The price was $1850 installed.

Nice... is Jax where you are from? If so... then you have great people all the way around you. I'm heading back to Jax in a couple weeks... I think I'll be paying them a visit.

Do you happen to have their contact info?

Dune said:
Nice... is Jax where you are from? If so... then you have great people all the way around you. I'm heading back to Jax in a couple weeks... I think I'll be paying them a visit.

Do you happen to have their contact info?

I am from Jax, but I don't have anyone's contact info. I've seen quite a few nice Avalanches around town that I'm sure are members on here.

mikielikesit said:
I am from Jax, but I don't have anyone's contact info. I've seen quite a few nice Avalanches around town that I'm sure are members on here.

Check out this thread >>click here<< and see whos in your area and sign up as well.

Back