• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Fur Rondy March 3-4-07

Alaska_AV.

Cruise Coord
SM 2003
got off my arse and did some checking---- http://www.furrondy.net/

The parade is now the last day of ronday Sunday March 4th. It is also? at 1pm. 4 hours later than normal

This is my thoughts

3/3 noon - 4pm stage an B.S. my home or chose to go to events in Anchorage

4-5pm travel to anchorage

5-530 check in sprinhill suites, lady said more are available. 84 a night. for king bed, mini fridge. the number is 1 907 562 3247. it is 3401 A Street . it's by century 16

http://marriott.com/hotels/travel/ancsh-springhill-suites-anchorage-midtown/

index.php

"thanks for covering me arse Jeff"

530-7 BS 'tbd'

7 pm go to and web cast closing fire works

fallowed by dinner , Hooters?

Then maybe Jeff will host his AV cleaning party

3-4 8 or 9 breakfast @ Denny's

Visit what events are left, snow sculptures, carnaval.....

11:30am stage for parade,live web casted, limited to 5 avs, first come........

1-2:30 parade

B.S. 30 min and call it a day

People can attend any or all of it

YAY's

Alaska_AV
itsstopher
Woody
Tank

hmmmm's

Bad Dad

Attachments

• rondy07gtg.jpg
    rondy07gtg.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5,622
  • fur rondy 07a.jpg
    fur rondy 07a.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 98
  • map.jpg
    map.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 276
:woohoo: Thanks for the details... Will be putting in to take the time off work. Itsstopher will be puttin in some leave as well.
So we will see ya'll.

you can count me in. now that the TANK is fixed. bad ground wire on the parking brake was the cause for all my gauges to wig out, wouldn't let me shift in 4X4, and no abs. new ground and it is good as new. and about the shop i'll see what strings i can pull. it's just to far away to ask quite. see everybody there.

aktank said:
you can count me in. now that the TANK is fixed. bad ground wire on the parking brake was the cause for all my gauges to wig out, wouldn't let me shift in 4X4, and no abs. new ground and it is good as new. and about the shop i'll see what strings i can pull. it's just to far away to ask quite. see everybody there.
YAY!!!!! Glad it was something simple and inexpensive!!!

5-530 check in at common hotel 'TBD'

OK lets get some ideas on TBD  ??? there are a lot more out there, lets here your ideas.

Super 8
Rondy Rate:
$55.99 single occupancy
$60.25 double occupancy (single bed)
$64.50 double occupancy (2 beds)
Kids under 12 free! $5 per extra person over 2 people

Comfort Inn
In celebration of Fur Rondy, we would like to offer our guests a special rate of $69.99 plus tax per night. This includes our deluxe continental breakfast, free shuttle to/from airport, indoor pool and fitness center. Rooms offer 2 queen beds.

Anchorage Grand Hotel
Our exclusive Rondy Rate is $75 + Tax per night. This rate is for single/double occupancy. Additional guests are only $10 each!

Puffin Inn
Rondy Rate:
To mark these festive events, the Puffin Inn is offering a fantastic special rate of $59.99 plus tax for any single or double, based on space available. Suites are only $124.99 plus tax.

Attachments

• bump.JPG
    bump.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 134
either

Comfort Inn
Anchorage Grand Hotel

Sound OK

There are 3 hotels on c-street between Tudor and international, thinking one of them..... I'll ask em tomorrow about 2-4 rooms price

I poped the $40 bucks , so we are officaly in the parade they were very happy we came back. sounds like were behind the hovercraft fan club

Also thinking about having a 2'x4' banner made, banner color is limited to yellow , black or white. Any letter color is cool and I have the Av font file to give her. Color ideas?????  one side or 2?

Somthing like

Chevy Avalanche club of Alaska

CAFCNA. com/ club Avalanche.com

Alaska_AV. said:
either

Comfort Inn
Anchorage Grand Hotel

Sound OK

There are 3 hotels on c-street between Tudor and international, thinking one of them..... I'll ask em tomorrow about 2-4 rooms price

I poped the $40 bucks , so we are officaly in the parade they were very happy we came back. sounds like were behind the hovercraft fan club

Also thinking about having a 2'x4' banner made, banner color is limited to yellow , black or white. Any letter color is cool and I have the Av font file to give her. Color ideas?????? one side or 2?

Somthing like

? Chevy Avalanche club of Alaska

CAFCNA. com/ club Avalanche.com

Watcha find out  ???

Alaska_AV. said:
can this be merged with existing thread? calender link, someday Ill get this figured out
I think I managed to merge them.  This is the first time I have had to do it. :D

Attachments

• bump.JPG
    bump.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 106
Add Bad Dad to the DONNO YET's

Alaska_AV. said:
that I had allot of stuff to do, didn't check nothing. I'm going out to MT. Illiamna this week, I'll try but no promises this time

:p are you back yet  :p

I'm back but I'm not quite here :needhug: :laugh:

here's a pick of the mountain top repeater we built

Attachments

• ak at work.jpg
    ak at work.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 86
:cool: we are getting ready to go and look at the northern lights. Be back in a while  :D

12 Days  :woohoo:

Have you had a chance to work on the Hotels  ???

Alaska_AV. said:
no, and my wife is on my ass about it, thats doing no good!!!!.... lol

Hope there are rooms somewhere  :p

Just pick one that has rooms available so we can make reservations  :beating:

Back