• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

First Time Avalanche Fan...

03z66

Hey Folks! Just wanted to compliment the creators and contributors of this site. I'm a bit of a high performance junky and am blown away by how much information everyone here has contributed. This Z-66 is my first truck (always been a car guy I suppose :rolleyes: ) and I have to say that these Avalanche's are awesome vehicles. (y)

Anywho, just wanted to drop in and say 'hello'. Keep up the great work site admins! :cool:

Welcome Aboard! Watch out for the Mod bug, wait a minute, looking at your list, YOU'VE CAUGHT THE MOD BUG!!!! ;D ;D ;D

03z66 Welcome to the Club

Wow, this place it getting overrun with Texans! ;) ;D

Welcome, check out our meets & cruises section under Region IV - South Central as we do them big here in Texas ;D Hope you can join us next time.

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome! ?Yea, I guess you could say that the 'mod bug' has bitten. ?Just have to be careful and not blow too much $$$ on the new toy. ?It's tempting though, especially with all of the mods that can be done to these vehicles. ?

Has anyone put a BDS roots blower on one of these yet? ?:0: ? ?

Thanks for the heads up Johnny D. I'd like to attend an event sometime.

? ?

[attachment deleted by admin larger then 100KB]

I haven't seen anyone sporting a 6-71 'round these parts yet. No one has even mentioned anything from Blower Drive Service that I have seen here.

Welcome to the Club, 03z66! (y) You come to the right place. Great bunch of folks here! (y) You'll get more advice and help on any subject than you could ever imagine. ;D

just got my 02' AV its gotta be the coolest truck i've ever bought.loven it so far.ready to test the coolers. its hot here in texas

Back