• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any Ontario Av Owners Out There?

Hey I'm from Burlington Ontario, my girlfriend took a trip to manitoolin island to drive our neighbors to the pow wow she took a pic of a yellow av, was that yours?

thats awesome we run alot on the grand and welland river, we will hook up and do some runs this winter... what size is your Z?

thats awesome what size Z are you running? we run the Grand and Welland river, we will hook up for some runs this winter..and maybe a drink or 2..lol.... Oh yeah did you get your parts?

Mines a 583, I'm not sure the guys name who I got the parts off but his shop is on young st. He has a snowmobile on the roof of his shop, and ya I got the parts I needed a trailing arm, and I still need a couple bearings and bushings I'll be back there next week. Gees pretty good he said what ever I need he will have it the next day, shur beats the hell out driving to rd in guelf

ya thats John, he's a good guy to deal with,  the problem is when i go to get parts i have to sit and have a half dozen beers...

Haha that's awesome what are johns hours I tried calling him all day there was no awnser I needed parts. Also does he order his stuff from r.d.

sorry Stogen for the late reply, these past 2 days have been hell for my family and myself as 2 days ago the wife and i left the house to pick up some wood, (gone 20mins) someone broke into are house and this was at 2pm in the afternoon and just so happens my 15 year old daughter was home and she was stabbed 3 times, but is now out of hospital and is doing fine but the piece of poop is still out there... will talk soon.... Rob 

it's such a small town and you just don't think something like this would happen to you..went out yesterday and bought a Doberman to watch over the kids when we are not here.. sorry for the nasty words in my last post..

I don't know you Rob, but I'm really sad to hear about your daughter. I hope she recovers quickly.

Wayner1011 said:
I'm from Beamsville. And a new avalanche driver. But have wanted one since they came out
:welcome:
Check out some upcoming GTG's in Michigan: http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,131058.0.html

We are also starting to plan a GTG in the GTA for this summer:http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,132110.msg1955392.html#msg1955392

The GTG's (get togethers) are always a good time! Everyone is welcome to attend. We would love to see you there!

Gentlemen,wipe the dust off and start your engines,lets play with are AV's.I see we are speard out all over Ontario,curious and who's the one in Hagersville,keep your AV locked up we are in a bad area.I'm in Townsend..drop by if you like..did some more things to my AV,,,,,,,,,,,chummy

:welcome:
Hope to see you at GTG in the GTA this summer. I usually go to GTG's in Michigan and Ohio since I am so close, but I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow Canadian Avalanche owners soon!

Back