• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Follow me to Dave & Busters Mar 24th

jnspur

SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Anybody from WI that would like to follow me down to Dave & Busters in Addison is welcome to meet me at a Park-n-Ride.? The easiest is on the SW corner of I94 and College Ave, but we could make it someplace else.? It usually takes about an hour and a half to get there depending on traffic.? We also usually have 1 stop at a gass station in Wadsworth (close to Gurnee Mills) to meet Avialanche, and then we follow him from there.? We also take radios so we can chat on the way.

Just post here or the Dave & Busters Thread or PM me!

I see there are a ton of new members in WI since I've been on.? We're going to have to set something up up here soon!
:love: :B:
Jnspur
UPDATE!
Time to meet at the Park -n- Ride on the SW corner of I43 and College Ave.. 11:am!
We will take off no later than 11:15.? I will confirm with Avialanche that we can meet him at noon in Wadsworth.? He usually leads from there, and we avoid a toll.? We still hit 1 toll so make sure you bring some change!? I think its $1.

kinger605 said:
new guy here what or who is dave& busters ? I'm always up for a road trip

Dave and Busters is restaurant/gaming establishment geared more towards families and adults.

kinger605 said:
well then may i tag along?
Yes you can. We are in browndeer. (North of Milwaukee) keep an eye on this post. There will be posts on a place to meet for the cruise down to D&b's. The last few times we met the northern people on browndeer rd and 43.

i am right on the IL/WI boarder if anyone wants to take a cruise as well.  I am right in Mchenry,  if your from the lake geneva area i would be willing to get a fleet together, if not, i'll be riding solo

well I'm in janesville i will be going buy lake g kinda i will be going through delavan on my way to Milwaukee  to catch hwy 43 if ya want to hook up around there some where

i will be taking route 12 to 355/53 down.

kinger605,

are you going to take 94 down from Milwaukee?  it would be faster to take route 12 down IMO.  i am more than willing to get a group down. 

and i must say, Prime Quarters in Janesville is my favortie place every, i think we need a GTG there someday.

let me know what your plans/route is.

i will prob hook up with the Milwaukee guys i made plans with them already . the fastest for me would go solo down i90 from here but i love a road trip

Would love to go to dave and busters that weekend but Margaret and I are going to Wisconsin
Dells for our Anniversary. Maybe next GTG  :wave:

Back