• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

WYOMING - PLEASE RESPOND!!

04avfan

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
Hello Wyoming - Any one up there?

I'm 04avfan - Cruise Coordinator for Arizona, and Regional Coordinator for Region V. I'm just looking to see who is up here, and how I can help bring some members in.

Please respond to this, and let me know where you are, as well as some ideas to get a few more people involved.

Thanks!

Nick :wave:

WOW - there is life up there!! Kevin - thanks for responding!!
Is there anyone else up there but you?!

Is there any kind of Av activity up there? I'd like to help you out - One truck agaisnt the world!! Should be able to double the membership in no time!

What can we do to help?

Have you seen the info for the '07 Nationals? Not to far from you, we'll just call it a big GTG in your behalf!

Nick >:D

There is another guy listed I think from lingle wyoming,  But that is about it.  WHere is the 07 Nationals being held and When is it?  Ya its kinda bad that there are more AV members in Alaska than Wyoming..

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/board,272.0.html

Check out this link - all the info you can ever need! We'd love to see you there!

Nick

I will try to make this.  It would be fun to meet other AV owners.  Unfortunately since IM a softball nut I am gone almost every weekend during the summer playing in tournaments all over.

03_Avalanche said:
Hi there my name is Brian I live in Casper, Wy I just bought me a 2003 av but i've been driving one for about a year now it was my brothers he's in Nv glad to join the club

Welcome to the club Brian!!

welcome to the club Brian
you can print out some tag cards and start handing them out to av's you see  click here

you could also come meet us at the nationals this July in South Dakota, more info can be found here
hope to see you there!

03_Avalanche said:
Hi there my name is Brian I live in Casper, Wy I just bought me a 2003 av but i've been driving one for about a year now it was my brothers he's in Nv glad to join the club

Welcome to the club Brian from your neighbors to the west!

Hope to see you at the National meet in Rapid City!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Hey thanks guys I will be there got my reservation made today I'm stayin for the whole week and hope to meet alot of new friends, never been there kinda sad I live 1 state over lol but I hope to have fun my friend wants to come with me I'm tryin to get him to get an av lol maybe it'll work.

Welcome Brian - It's great to see life in Wyoming!!

Really glad to hear you signed up for the Nationals - your in for a GREAT time!!

Click on the link Wildfire posted above and print some "tagging" info. We need some more members up there!

Nick

Great news guys printed some tags passed out 7 today there is a show in shine for old cars and trucks and I've seen alot of av owners at the gas pumps lately just got gas 30 min ago and saw several av's there hope they join

04avfan said:
Should be able to double the membership in no time!

:laugh:  OMG that was funny... can't believe i missed that comment :love:

03_Avalanche said:
Great news guys printed some tags passed out 7 today there is a show in shine for old cars and trucks and I've seen alot of av owners at the gas pumps lately just got gas 30 min ago and saw several av's there hope they join

ya, unfortunately u'll always find an Av at a gas station for tagging :E:

great job on passing out 7 today... that's a GREAT amount (y)

03_Avalanche said:
nice job 03_Avalanche, keep on tagging them!  :B:

The times I was in WY with my Av (all corners), the other's I saw were also out of state. :E:

all the ones i tagged had wy plates local boys because our plates are tagged for the county we live in natrona for casper is 1 so all were local boys did a few mods today got more to come got my mmag lite mod done cai with stock box with a drop in K&N filter I can feel the difference blue lights interior on the doors and fuel door done lol gotta change the fuel filter tomorrow and run down to the dealership and have my gas presure checked to make sure my fuel pump isnt goin out so much to do before july

Your a busy guy '03!!

Thanks for all the tagging in the area. It can get frustrating, but keep at it.
Tell them - and they will come!!

Nick :wave:

Thanks lol I have alot of time on my hands just had shoulder surgery in feb and looks like its not healing right so I may have to have another on that note it sucks but I have alot of time to do other things like thinkin of ways to improve my av now if I can just come up with the money for all of them lol

Hey 03_Avalanche welcome.. heck I havent checked this board in quite some time since there had been any activity going on in here.  I also live in Casper and drive an 02 av.

03_Avalanche said:
Thanks lol I have alot of time on my hands just had shoulder surgery in feb and looks like its not healing right so I may have to have another on that note it sucks but I have alot of time to do other things like thinkin of ways to improve my av now if I can just come up with the money for all of them lol

KevinScof said:
Hey 03_Avalanche welcome.. heck I havent checked this board in quite some time since there had been any activity going on in here. I also live in Casper and drive an 02 av.

Since you two live so close I am sure a GTG should be in the near future.  Then you two can get to know each other and caravan to the Nationals.

This is such a great forum.  Now I just need to get my wife to agree to move to Wyoming, I can get out of Vegas, and Wyomings membership will increase 50%.

Well now can't let all you Natrona people take all the credit.   Hehehe.   I just bought my 03 AV on Thrusday Dec 27 and so far I love it.   I live down here in Laramie (Albany County) I'll have to hand out some of those fliers.   My babysitter owns a 03 AV Z71 so I'll have to get her to join the club.

thefuzz4 said:
Well now can't let all you Natrona people take all the credit.  Hehehe.  I just bought my 03 AV on Thrusday Dec 27 and so far I love it.  I live down here in Laramie (Albany County) I'll have to hand out some of those fliers.  My babysitter owns a 03 AV Z71 so I'll have to get her to join the club.

Welcome to the Club!!!  :welcome: 

Be sure to hand out the flyer's and start growing the Wyoming Chapter!!  Be sure to take a look at the Colorado Chapter to your south. If you are up to a drive I am sure they would love to have you join in on their activities!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Back