• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

It's Time for.......

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
you guys to GTG again! It seems like you have a few new members.  Since CT went out to sea and then got stationed elsewhere you have not been very active! I would like to see Region III get going, if we can work for a year and start having GTG's in a lot of the areas that are not now active I may have a surprise for you! Well I won't keep it a surprise, I am thinking about a big Region III GTG in a year or so...........anyone interested? 

You guys need a Cruise Coordinator, someone who will take charge and set up a few GTG's. I made a post in the Region III forum about the areas that are needing a CC. If you know someone in your area that would make a great CC or if you are the person for that position please let me know! You are not required to be a CC to set up a GTG but I would like to see at least one in Iowa.

Now someone go set up a GTG! Remember these good times????.........................

Butch

Attachments

• CT.jpg
    CT.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 17
  • IW GTG.jpg
    IW GTG.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 17
Back