• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Mayhem Avalanche Show & Strobe/Glow Competition

EarthQuake

SM 2003
gallery_2_49_7176.jpg

Music City Mayhem: Avalanche Show & Shine

One of the highlights of Music City Mayhem will be the Avalanche Show & Shine.? This is an all Avalanche show that will feature some of the finest Avalanches that the AV Clubs have to offer.? You will see lifted, lowered and stock.? You will see almost every imaginable modification.? Customized interiors, customized exteriors.

The Show & Shine will happen at the Tennessee Titans Stadium (parking lot S) and right next to the Cumberland River, overlooking the Nashville skyline.? The show will begin at 3:00 on Saturday (5/5) and will last until approximately 5:30.

Trophies or Plaques will be awarded for 1st place (certificates for runner-up) in the following categories:
Best Street Avalanche
Best Off-Road Avalanche
Best Stock Avalanche
Cleanest Avalanche
Most Impressive Modification
Most Unique Avalanche
Best Sound System
People's Choice
Coordinator's Choice
BEST IN SHOW
(maybe a few surprise categories)

There is no additional fee to enter your Avalanche.? We encourage everyone to plan to participate in the Show & Shine, it will be fun and who knows...you may just take home an award.? You may be thinking that your AV is not that impressive or you haven't done anything to it, but that's why we've got some awards for stock trucks...we want you to be there.?

What's Music City without a little music?? For your entertainment, we will be having a bluegrass band perform live from 4:00-5:00.?

This event will be a great opportunity to socialize, view and ask questions about mods, view displays from some of our sponsors.? We will also plan on taking the group picture with all of the Avalanches and the attendees at around 5:30.? Our group dinner will be right at the stadium, so you won't even have to move your truck.? If you are so inclined, there is a pedestrian bridge over the river leading to the downtown entertainment district and you are welcome to wander around.

Remember, WE WANT YOU THERE!? Get those AVs shined up and looking their best!

------------------------------------------

gallery_2_49_50275.jpg
gallery_1_26_18749.png
Music City Mayhem: Strobe & Glow Competition

The Strobe & Glow Competition is great to witness at night.? We will be holding the competition immediately after our group dinner either at the Titans Stadium parking area or back at the hotel.? There is no fee to enter the competition.? We would like for everyone with strobes, neon, let or anything else that lights up their AV to participate in this fun event.

Trophies or plaques will be awarded for 1st place (certificates for runner-up) in the following categories:
Best Use of Strobes
Best Use of Neon/LED
BEST OF SHOW

We also want to encourage everyone to stick around after the group dinner to show your support for those participating.
gallery_2_49_7463.jpg

:woohoo:

Going for the best use of a helmet and glasses award!

Oh wait... that isn't one.

Then I'm going for the ... OH LOOK ... a Chicken!

:E: I hate show & shines.  that requires cleaning.  :E:

SpikeAV said:
:laugh:? ? ? ?that's funny!

Hmmmm would love to get some glow before then.? :0:

Your gonna need A LOT :laugh:  Have you seen grnxnam's AV in person!  :eek:

Tango Chaser said:
Your gonna need A LOT :laugh:? Have you seen grnxnam's AV in person!? :eek:

Yea no kidding......I'm not even going to try for the strobes. I've seen what I'd be up against and it an't pretty.  :cool:

from what I've seen lately, it looks like there is more competition than there has been in the past.  I might need to step it up a lil.

As it is now, I don't have a chance with the glow.  Strobes....maybe.

as for the other 'classes'  I doubt there's anything in there for me.

I guess that could work..  Was thinking more along the lines of glow in the dark paint..

do you get bonus mod points for being self installed? :cool:

Well it looks like I need to start modding once the AV arrives :D

gallery_1_14_19787.jpg

gallery_1_133_31735.jpg

Top picture is how my AV looked at the Bluegrass Nationals. (In my defense I got my AV less than a month before Bluegrass and my orange neon arrived a week before.) Bottom picture is a work in progress but I plan on redeeming myself at MCM in May!Hope to see you there!

David

Back