• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2008 Colorado Roll Call

avalanchuck

SM 2007
Well our current contact list is in dire need of a good spring cleaning so I figured that I'd go ahead and blowup the current/old list and start over.?

Please private message or email me at avalanchuck_at_yahoo_dot_com (replace "_at_" & "_dot_" with "@" & ".") with the information shown below

Name (so we know what everyone else calls you outside the av community :D)

Year, Color & Distinguishing Characteristics (for your Av so we can quickly identify you if you're out and about i.e 2003 LPM WBH (or cladded) Z71)

Address (I will only list your city & state on the contact list but I would like everyones complete address)

Phone # (and good times to reach you at this # i.e. between 5-8 pm or before 9pm)

Email Address (please use an email account that you check on a regular basis)

Nickname(s) (used on the many Avalanche boards i.e. CAC, CA, CAFCNA, AVO, MAC, etc.)

If you're reading this please know that I will email everyone on the current list with this same info request.? If you don't get an email it might be a good idea to pm or email me this info because either 1.) my emails to you are going to the wrong email address or 2.) my emails are being filtered out as spam.? Either way you're not getting my emails.? So be sure and contact me and we'll figure it out.

Ok folks its a new year so its time to start a new Colorado AV Club contact list.? I seem to get more and more emails kicked back for one reason or another so I need to have everyone send me their current info (via email or pm please-don't post it here) as requested in the post above if you want to be included on the list.?

2008 Colorado AV Club Contact List
avalanchuck
savant222
shonuff101
justjr
NORTH CO AV
Sooner Red AV
chadstr
Colorado_Avalanche
Chris In CO
JoeSpicoli
thorin

Thanks Tina!  I got your pm and should be adding everyone else that's replied back to me soon.

avalanchuck said:
Ok folks its a new year so its time to start a new Colorado AV Club contact list.? I seem to get more and more emails kicked back for one reason or another so I need to have everyone send me their current info (via email or pm please-don't post it here) as requested in the post above if you want to be included on the list.?

avalanchuck
savant222
shonuff101
justjr
NORTH CO AV
Sooner Red AV

bump

list is up to date so far... if you've not been getting emails from me get me your info!

thorin said:
sent you mine, 2 pm's.

avalanchuck said:
avalanchuck
savant222
shonuff101
justjr
NORTH CO AV
Sooner Red AV
chadstr
Colorado_Avalanche
Chris In CO
JoeSpicoli
thorin

I've added you to the list  (y)

Hey Chuck, I'm still around with the same contact information.  I think....

Hi Avalanchuck, I sent you an email a few days ago. Im not sure if you got it. pardon my ignorance, but I have no idea how to send a PM. Some threads say to look for a scroll under the persons name. I havent seen anything like that.

grillo88 said:
Hi Avalanchuck, I sent you an email a few days ago. Im not sure if you got it. pardon my ignorance, but I have no idea how to send a PM. Some threads say to look for a scroll under the persons name. I havent seen anything like that.

Hey grillo I just checked my email and didn't see your email.  I checked my spam filter too just incase it was filtered out and no luck.  I've sent you a pm with another email address to try.  Hopefully you can check your pms.  Post here again if you email me and I'll check to see if I got your email.

Nope, at least not with the AV.  Last time I put gas in it was there, but it was April 4th; checked the receipts. Been in DC on business most of the last couple of weeks so I haven't driven it much; been burning rental car/company gas.

New member, I have a 2008 LTZ White Diamond with the chrome package.. I've had the Avy for about two weeks, but the last week it has been @ Master Collision getting the upper cladding painted to match the truck.. I should get it back tomorrow or Friday and I will post some pictures.

Or actually I will have to make a few more posts before I can post pictures I guess...

SkallaWD08 said:
New member, I have a 2008 LTZ White Diamond with the chrome package.. I've had the Avy for about two weeks, but the last week it has been @ Master Collision getting the upper cladding painted to match the truck.. I should get it back tomorrow or Friday and I will post some pictures.

Welcome aboard SkallaWD08!  I'll add you to the email list.  (y)

Back