• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

LTZ Console

Rahn

SM 2008
SM 2005
I replaced the black center console with one for the LTZ. Part number #15943546, bought it from Dal at Van Devere, for $101.78.
Part is described as a Bezel, and the exploded view of the console showed the standard black one, but I decided to go ahead and get it on faith, It is the correct part.

Attachments

• ltz console (1).JPG
    ltz console (1).JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 3,402
  • ltz console (2).JPG
    ltz console (2).JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 3,217
a couple more

Attachments

• ltz console (3).JPG
    ltz console (3).JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 3,402
  • ltz console (4).JPG
    ltz console (4).JPG
    55 KB · Views: 3,223
two more

Attachments

• ltz console (5).JPG
    ltz console (5).JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 3,198
  • ltz console.jpg
    ltz console.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 3,196
that's beautiful  :love:

mikecool565656 said:
where did you get that? can you give a link?
Van Devere is one of the site sponsers...

For Van Devere Chevy call
1-800-362-9494 Ext 501 and Ask for Dal Slabaugh.

Mention CAFCNA and get parts at 10% over cost plus shipping.

Old one just pops out, new one just pops in, Four clips. I have a slight fitment issue, the rear part of the new one doesn't quite fit right, I'll take care of that with a little sandpaper, it seems to be a hair too wide.

Replaced mine about two months ago. Purchased via Ebay. It's a snap (no pun intended) to install.

Attachments

• console.jpg
    console.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 3,134
I have the two tone Dark and Titanium interior with brush aluminum inserts does anyone know where I can find one of these covers that will match my interior.  I don't like the wood look it is over done in my opinion so I bought without.

Jeff

JSkwarek said:
I have the two tone Dark and Titanium interior with brush aluminum inserts does anyone know where I can find one of these covers that will match my interior.? I don't like the wood look it is over done in my opinion so I bought without.

Jeff
I'm told you can't get it. My Z71 has the interior you're talking about. I was thinking of replacing the aluminum around the nav with the wood (I know, It's all fake) and getting the cover but not sure where to get the surround or how hard it would be to change.

Attachments

• 112_0702_11z_toty+2007_Chevrolet_Avalanche_Z71+dash_view.jpg
    112_0702_11z_toty+2007_Chevrolet_Avalanche_Z71+dash_view.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 3,054
Ambalanche, maybe we could work something out.  I want the silver trim and I'm going to pull my console cover and put in the tray.  What do you think about swapping some stuff?

Jerry

Not even sure how to get the things to come out without breaking them or messing anything else up, plus the idea of driving around with holes in my dash/console doesn't sound real appealing. unless you'd want to send first! lol >:D :B:

Yeah, wish you were a little closer!  I might be willing to send the first piece though.  Are you looking to change them all, or just the one around the radio?

Jerry

69 Z11 said:
Yeah, wish you were a little closer!? I might be willing to send the first piece though.? Are you looking to change them all, or just the one around the radio?

Jerry
Probably the piece around the radio and a console cover to start, maybe dash pieces too. How do you get them out?  :B:

The wood console that you replaced is the one that comes with the Tahoe LTZ not an Avalanche LTZ. I saw it in a Tahoe on the showroom floor. I have the LTZ with the wood trim and mine has the black console also. I like the wood one better and would like to change mine out too.

Everyone says they just have clips and pop right out, I haven't tried yet, maybe I can take a look tomorrow.

Reddilanche said:
The wood console that you replaced is the one that comes with the Tahoe LTZ not an Avalanche LTZ. I saw it in a Tahoe on the showroom floor. I have the LTZ with the wood trim and mine has the black console also. I like the wood one better and would like to change mine out too.
Not so.  My LTZ has the black insert in the console, just as yours does.  But I'd bet your LTZ also has painted mirror caps, door handles, non-chromed grill (except the surround), etc.  Newer build (I guess within the past month or so) have chromed / brushed metal mirror caps (haven't got close enough to see which exactly yet), chrome grill, maybe chrome / brushed door handles (haven't seen to be certain for this either), and for sure- the new wood grain covered cupholder / storage area insert in the center console.

I just got the new one in my truck as well....looks good with the ebony interior.... I paid $101 because I had them match DAL's price....

For those LT and Z71 owners... the P/N for the Brushed Aluminum Center Console is 25912890.  This part is from the GMC Sierra "All Terrain" Package and should fit all GMC and Chevrolet 07 and up Trucks/SUVs.  I just placed my order and I'll upload some pics once the swap is complete.

sierraatinthh1.jpg

DAL won't return my emails or phone calls.  Any ideas on pricing now a days? How about a dealer in MD that has this part? Anyone want to trade or sell theirs?

Thanks

Back