• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone Know if they make a Digital Gauge Cluster

MS03 2500

PM 2017
PM 2015
SM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
I'm tired of stepper motors, does anyone know if anyone makes digital gauge clusters for the AV

Digital gauges would be a hot-button of like and disklike.  Although towards the end, I started having probs with mine, I loved the gauges on my old GMC Jimmy.  Although the gauge packages that GMs been using are very clear and clean IMO.  Just like everything else though.. make them reliable.

gn85 said:
Digital gauges would be a hot-button of like and disklike.  Although towards the end, I started having probs with mine, I loved the gauges on my old GMC Jimmy.  Although the gauge packages that GMs been using are very clear and clean IMO.  Just like everything else though.. make them reliable.
I had two Sonoma's with them in it and never had a problem with either, but from what I read I guess I was somewhat lucky 

WILDFIRE said:
I had two Sonoma's with them in it and never had a problem with either, but from what I read I guess I was somewhat lucky 

Mine started getting flaky right before I sold it.  The odometer would occasionally not appear and eventually started reading "err".  From what I understand, on ebay, there's a person who redoes them and gets them working right.

I remember that thing being super bright.  Had to make sure you had it dimmed or it'd blind you when you started the truck at night.

gn85 said:
The odometer would occasionally not appear and eventually started reading "err".?

That I can relate to, somewhere around 2.8 million miles it read "FULL". Never bother getting it reset. I just record the the trip meter after each fill up in my record book.

Back