• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Anyone seen a box of awards?

EarthQuake

SM 2003
Has anyone seen a box of racing awards?  There was a box brought out to the audio, strobe/glow competition after dinner and was set out on a tailgate.  The box seems to have gotten misplaced.  If you've seen it or got it, please let trAV or myself know.

We suspect either Boo, KY Bob or Trannyman ran off with them to claim proof of victory.  :beating:

They weren't for me, dang . Oops forgot my Av wasn't there I flew. >:D

Being I didn't win a thing...I took 'em!!! >:D

:kidding:
I'm sure they'll turn up once everyone gets unpacked.

Come on guys it just didn't walk away. Someone has to know where it is. :beating:
I'm hoping it's just a joke.... or a mistake and it will show up.

Mrs WVAV

Nothing here..  Just cleaned out the truck this morning

Texascwgrl said:
Nope, not with me either.? The only one I have is the one that was awarded to me after the Glow Off....

You won something??? Cool!! Congrats....

WVAvalanche said:
Come on guys it just didn't walk away. Someone has to know where it is. :beating:
I'm hoping it's just a joke.... or a mistake and it will show up.

Mrs WVAV
Let's not accuse anyone of taking it yet. I spoke with EQ the other day via PM about this already. the box was on my tailgate during the glow competition. After the show, trAV was near my tailgate and I thought he grabbed the box, so I mingled a little talkins with Phoenix, FirsttoHunt and webeinky. Well, idecided to leave and took off in my AV. I live about 30 minutes away from LP Field. Halfway home i had a feeling that I forgot to put my tailgate up before leaving. I pulled over and it was down, but all my stuff seemed to be in the bed. I totally forgot about the awards until EQ Pm'd me the other day. Apparently TrAv did not take the box like i thought, so there is a good chance I threw the box off my tailgate as i left LP Field. ?Hopefully someone found it close and turned it in or best case, someone took it from my tailgate and just does not know EQ is looking for it yet. ?Either way, i again apologize to EQ and TrAV if i lost it and please let me know if there is anything I can/need to do to help replace anything that was lost.

Hop

Guess we know what your next mod will be........

The dash mounted tailgate warning light/buzzer!!  :D

This was in NO way meant disrespectfully

I hope the items are found it the best condition possible where ever they ended up.

Hop45 said:
Let's not accuse anyone of taking it yet. I spoke with EQ the other day via PM about this already. the box was on my tailgate during the glow competition. After the show, trAV was near my tailgate and I thought he grabbed the box, so I mingled a little talkins with Phoenix, FirsttoHunt and webeinky. Well, idecided to leave and took off in my AV. I live about 30 minutes away from LP Field. Halfway home i had a feeling that I forgot to put my tailgate up before leaving. I pulled over and it was down, but all my stuff seemed to be in the bed. I totally forgot about the awards until EQ Pm'd me the other day. Apparently TrAv did not take the box like i thought, so there is a good chance I threw the box off my tailgate as i left LP Field. ?Hopefully someone found it close and turned it in or best case, someone took it from my tailgate and just does not know EQ is looking for it yet. ?Either way, i again apologize to EQ and TrAV if i lost it and please let me know if there is anything I can/need to do to help replace anything that was lost.

Hop
I guess there is a chance it just walked off then... right off your tailgate.  >:D I never accused anyone of "taking" them. I just thought someone my have thought it was funny to claim them... as proof they won all the races... with plans of returning them.

Mrs WVAV :wave:

Tango, no disrespect taken. I was actually laughing when I read your disclaimer.

WVAV, I did not take your post as an accusation, but did not want the thread to take a turn that way. Sorry if it was taken that way.

I , more than anyone, hope they turn up. I'll feel very bad if they were lost and it was my fault. Guess i better start brainstorming to think of a way to make it up to EQ and TrAV.

Hop and i have been talking and I by no means thought anyone walked off with it, I was actually hoping that someone just put it in their AV to bring back. ?Again, I don't place any blame on Hop, it was my fault for setting it down and forgetting about it. ?Like I said, I was hoping that someone saw it or moved it.

Either way, it's not a big deal, it was really just racing awards but there were 2 things in there that I would like to have had back but it's not like it's irreplaceable or anything.  Hop, really, it's not your fault...if it even happened.

me--> :beating: <--me

ok, 3 days after the S and S, its time to point fingers and blame someone.  I say we start with everyone that didn't win an award who thinks they should have.

>:D

grnxnam said:
ok, 3 days after the S and S, its time to point fingers and blame someone.  I say we start with everyone that didn't win an award who thinks they should have.

>:D

Well since they were the awards for the rained out drag racing, I say check KY_Bob and Trannymans AV's

>:D :p :laugh:

Hop - if we have that GTG at your house, make sure you remember to take them off the mantle... ?Ooops did I say that out loud? ? :laugh:

:kidding: No really I hope they show up for ya... ?If they did fall off maybe a stadium staffer would have picked them up for safe keeping...

grnxnam said:
ok, 3 days after the S and S, its time to point fingers and blame someone.? I say we start with everyone that didn't win an award who thinks they should have.

? >:D
Hmmm, sounds like a cover-up!  Seeing that you won 20 awards you must figure they'll never notice a few more.  :laugh:

mhough said:
Hmmm, sounds like a cover-up!? Seeing that you won 20 awards you must figure they'll never notice a few more.? :laugh:
the awards in question are go fast awards.  everyone who knows my Av knows I'm all show and no go.  I dont think I could hide them with mine.

Back