• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

4th July Kenai GTG at Tanks

Alaska_AV.

Cruise Coord
SM 2003
That's right folks

Jeff has opened up his home to the 3rd, almost annual, Kenai 4th July GTG

weekend highlights include:

Being in the Parade

visit Historic sites @55mph

Fabulous dining

Beer tasting*

Famous Fishing

Awesome gas powered toys

World class BBQ

Beer tasting*

Festival sleeping**

all this and a continental breakfast served 11-noon sunday.

come, join the fun,

yays

Tank
Alaska_AV
ItsStopher
Woody

No shows

* non AA drinks also, please no drinking an driving
** Motels are close also

We will be down there for about 5 days  :love:

even though i might not have tank  anymore(bought a dodge cummins) everybody is welcome. from the night of the third till sunday. i got some room for ppl to stay at the house and i got the travel trailer. i just have to take Hannah to anchorage friday night and i'll drop her off and come right back.
i'm sure we can find lots of things to do besides the parade.

so hope to see you there and does anybody wanna buy my avalanche?

Are my reservations still good for the travel trailer?  :love:

Are pets welcome?

It should be a tad bit warmer for this parade than it was for the last one  :p

Are we gonna put bumper cup holders on the dodge  >:D

Hooters for dinner Friday  :eek:

Where exactly is this going to be at?

I have a cabin in Soldotna that I can stay at but I don't want to miss it:)

Feel free to email me details at bcdmahn@gci.net

BusterAv

BusterAv said:
Where exactly is this going to be at?

I have a cabin in Soldotna that I can stay at but I don't want to miss it:)

Feel free to email me details at bcdmahn@gci.net

BusterAv

Hope to see you there, I need the directions too. Stay tuned to get more info.

yeah chris, if you wanna borrow the trailer, you can. we'll just have to set up a meeting point and then everybody can follow me back to my place. i need to do some research still on the parade. and if anyone wants to buy the TANK. $15,000.

aktank said:
yeah chris, if you wanna borrow the trailer, you can. we'll just have to set up a meeting point and then everybody can follow me back to my place. i need to do some research still on the parade. and if anyone wants to buy the TANK. $15,000.

Is there a Kenai welcome center or something like that? I don't think I can help you with tank  >:D except helping to switch out the 3in body lift to another 02 Z71  :eek:

:wave: Can't wait to see you all again. I took the 1st - the 7th off I think... or its the 2nd - the 8th....lol
WAHOO can't wait!!
I would love TANK but I am 15,000 short!! :eek:

:love:

Attachments

• bump.JPG
    bump.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 83
I am about to dig into and under the dash to see where I can squeeze in a 1000w converter  :eek: last weekend I put in a glass break sensor and a battery back up for my alarm  :cool:

well i sold the TANK. so i don't own an avalanche anymore :beating: :needhug: but everything is still on i'm going to go fill out the paperwork for the parade today. and chris, if you wanna to borrow the trailer it is here. so i need to know who is all coming. i believe the parade is at 11:00 am on the 4th in kenai. so talk to everybody later

Chris, Dawn, Krissie, Jake and the two Dogs  (y)

We will only have snacks with us so we will need to go food shopping when we get there  ;D

I will have my laptop with HPTuners  (y) and a DEI Bitwriter (to program DEI alarms) plus some other goodies and misc tools.

Do you have a floor jack and jack stands?

I start my leave on the 25th and we might be in Anchorage Sunday July 1st, but more than likely Monday the 2nd  :(

Cool, I'll bring my 2 ecm's.  Oh ya, the wife and kid 2.  Looks like my AV can make it now, I'm a fricking idiot......LOL

Probably road it up with Wood. Come a day early leave a day late?????

Meet for wings in Anchorage?

Get an 07 to test drive Jeff.....

I do not have a bench programming cable..... YET  :cool: unless you get me the connectors from a junk yard (2 PCM and 1 DLC)  >:D then I can make one.

Wings.... you betcha Monday night and Thursday or Friday night  ???

okay the parade is set up we have to line up before 9:30 am in kenai. we have to have to ppl walking along each side of us for safety reasons. sounds stupid. no throwing candy. but we can have brochures we can hand out, if someone wants to make some. and we have to provide clean up for any animals(or jon). and they didn't say anything bout a limit on the amount of avs. so do some recruiting.
  chirs, can you program a dodge diesel or a pontiac vibe? and about the floor jack and stands i can get some. so i'll have them here.

aktank said:
okay the parade is set up we have to line up before 9:30 am in kenai. we have to have to ppl walking along each side of us for safety reasons. sounds stupid. no throwing candy. but we can have brochures we can hand out, if someone wants to make some. and we have to provide clean up for any animals(or jon). and they didn't say anything bout a limit on the amount of avs. so do some recruiting.
? chirs, can you program a dodge diesel or a pontiac vibe? and about the floor jack and stands i can get some. so i'll have them here.

Dodge nope, what year Vibe?

Back