• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Breakfast With trAVelingman & Kids

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
We are planning a BREAKFAST GTG with trAVelingman and his kids (his wife is working AGAIN) on Saturday morning the 26th of May at 9AM

We will meet at Ryan's Steak House right off of I 69 exit 26 in Anderson. Ryan's is right at the exit, you can't miss it. They have a great breakfast buffet and will cook your eggs or omelets and pancakes to order included in the buffet price.

MI is hosting a Official GTG For trAVelingman in MI for Memorial Day Weekend May 27 2007 and they are on their way there. We cannot make this GTG but I bet some of you can!

After breakfast you can cruise up to the MI GTG with the trAVelingman family if you are attending! If not come on out to my house, I will have some mowing or weed spraying or mulching that you are welcome to help with........ :wave:

LIST FOR THE BREAKFAST GTG:

1. trAVelingman & kids
2. Butch & jomomma
3. Didit & Lu
4. FIRST2HUNT2004
5. The Mox, Mrs Mox & Family.....

List of those cruising up to Michigan with trAVelingman:

1. Didit & Lu
2. FIRST2HUNT2004

List of those helping me mow, spray and mulch:

:laugh:  yea right, like you are going to get on this list!!

Butch

Avalanche Fox said:
that sounds like an awesome gtg... sooo wish i lived closer :love:

We wish you did to! Don't worry we will talk about you, it will be just like you are there.......... :love:

Butch

bonesaw said:
Just call her when the GTG starts so everyone can say Hi

Lets see, 9AM here = 6AM in California, that's not to early on a Saturday morning is it Fox?  >:D

Butch

Z66 BUTCH said:
Lets see, 9AM here = 6AM in California, that's not to early on a Saturday morning is it Fox?? >:D

Butch

i'd feign death to get outta work if ya'll made it out here @ 6am on a saturday morning  :love:

We were talking about to early to call you...........don't try to change this around just to get us out there. :rolleyes:

:love:
Butch

Just a little heavy breathing and talking dirty, nothing serious...... :rolleyes:

OK, lots of talk but no one else on the list?? Come on where is everyone...............

Butch

:wave: I'm right here, and on the 26th I'll be there, John did you get my PM on the paper labels?

Didit

Hey gang, count me in on this GTG with TrAvelingman, I just now read this late tonight, Saturday, and look forward to seeing You Butch and you Didit, and of course TrAvelingman.  Butch and Didit, any chance of meeting you fellows in Indy and convoying up to Anderson that Saturday morning, if so, PM me ASAP, or PDQ, which ever comes first, thanks.  Yeah, put me on the mow list Butch, that's providing that it is a comfortable rider, if not, sorry, I will have to respectfully decline your generous request, as I think that I feel my back going out, LOL!!!  :D  >:D  Hi to you Avalanche Fox if you are reading this thread, are you and Butch having a long distance affair, hummmmm, interesting, chuckles and laughs!  :eek:  :B: 

FIRST2HUNT2004 said:
Hey gang, count me in on this GTG with TrAvelingman, I just now read this late tonight, Saturday, and look forward to seeing You Butch and you Didit, and of course TrAvelingman.? Butch and Didit, any chance of meeting you fellows in Indy and convoying up to Anderson that Saturday morning, if so, PM me ASAP, or PDQ, which ever comes first, thanks.? Yeah, put me on the mow list Butch, that's providing that it is a comfortable rider, if not, sorry, I will have to respectfully decline your generous request, as I think that I feel my back going out, LOL!!!? :D? >:D? ?Hi to you Avalanche Fox if you are reading this thread, are you and Butch having a long distance affair, hummmmm, interesting, chuckles and laughs!? :eek:? :B:?

Got you on the list.....how did it go from bonesaw suggesting that we call her so we can all say hi to a long distance affair?  :cool: I may have the mowing done but if you all want to come set on the porch and drink some coffee after the GTG come on out!

Butch

Greetings Mr. Butch, well, here it goes, I got to reading about the GTG in Michigan on Sunday for TrAvelingman, and have decided to go with TrAvelingman to the Michigan GTG!  I haven't been to Michigan in eons, and think that it will be a really fun experience to meet and greet our fellow Av brothers.  Can I have a rain check for coffee on your front porch in the near future, chuckles.  Thanks for answering in such a timely fashion, You Da Man!  :B:

FIRST2HUNT2004 said:
Greetings Mr. Butch, well, here it goes, I got to reading about the GTG in Michigan on Sunday for TrAvelingman, and have decided to go with TrAvelingman to the Michigan GTG!? I haven't been to Michigan in eons, and think that it will be a really fun experience to meet and greet our fellow Av brothers.? Can I have a rain check for coffee on your front porch in the near future, chuckles.? Thanks for answering in such a timely fashion, You Da Man!? ?:B:

You sure can! I am glad that Indiana is being represented at the GTG in Michigan! See you next Saturday morning!

Butch

Better not be an affair on here I am the other part to Butch Life and I didn't know about it. But then they always say wife is the last to know. :laugh:

And why didn't you know, you were there!!  :cool:

:needhug:
Butch

Attachments

• MusicCityMayhem07173-1.jpg
    MusicCityMayhem07173-1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 60
OMG!!!! A threesome, you rascal Butch, din't know ya had it in ya, hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha but I will say, you couln't have picked two sweeter women.

Didit

Back