• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any Avs from NWA?

Hey, just found the site.  I'm in Bentonville/Rogers area.  Look forward to seeing some fellow AVers on the road :p

Hey, I'm not really an Arky anymore  (moved across the MO line), but I still work in Lowell.  Don't drive my Avalanche to work much anymore.  I put almost 3000 miles on it the first month, so I got a beater that gets around 27mpg for daily duty...

Hey guys whats up this is mud diver here in fort smith. just wanted to let yall know were thinking of having a little gtg down in fort smith in september. and it would be a great way for all of us to meet up and show off our trucks. money raised goes to JDRF. if your intrested just check out the thread under the Arkansas listing labeled "need more avalanches in fort smith area" and let me know if its something you would be intrested in. Avalanches Rock! (y) (y)

i love my avalanche!!! i love cruising with the back window out and the others rolled down on a nice warm day!! i have 22in rims on mine. we should start having cruises or something. im in the springdale arkansas area.

I travel to the area for training and checking out problem jobs.

NWA needs to start getting together once a month! it would be a great way for us all to get to know one another and show off our avs! and meeting a couple times a year to go cruising would be nice! lol im loving my avalanche!! got a new set of 22inch rims back in january the other ones were loosing their shine! got flowmaster 40 series with duel turndowns in front of rear axel and a 12 1200 watt sub and 1500 watt amp! and even through on a police siren!! haha just for the fun of it!! got that sucker hidden though! and the illegal tinting on all the windows! 0% on the rear and 3% on the front! legal limit is 25% lol looking forward to meeting new AVers!

Add me on facebook! shelby bumgarner

I'm in Springdale. Don't have any pics loaded up yet, but I have a silver 02 Av 2500. It has a leveling kit, 2" blocks in the rear and XD wheels. Oh, you may also see me with a snug top on every now and then.

Hog Wild
Aka Jason

Hog Wild,
I saw my first Av with a snug top in NWA last weekend(2-11-12). I was at the gas station in the Walmart on 6th street in Fayetteville the Av was pewter/gray. Was that yours?

HOG WILD said:
I'm in Springdale. Don't have any pics loaded up yet, but I have a silver 02 Av 2500. It has a leveling kit, 2" blocks in the rear and XD wheels. Oh, you may also see me with a snug top on every now and then.

Hog Wild
Aka Jason

:wave: hey guys, I'm still looking for my AV but it will be mine in few months for sure :) I'm Paul, regular European guy who lives in NWA. Someone know or can help me and suggest where I can find one nice Black 07-08 LT or Z71 for good price? Dealerships?
P.S. When I get it I'll be active club member with new energy and maybe new ideas to NWA area  :cool:

So I got my AVALANCHE  >:D now question is there anyone who's active and have some ideas about meetings?  ??? NWA full of awesome looking avalanches we just need to bring them together  :cheers: :woohoo: :woot:

LithuanianEvil said:
So I got my AVALANCHE  >:D now question is there anyone who's active and have some ideas about meetings?  ??? NWA full of awesome looking avalanches we just need to bring them together  :cheers: :woohoo: :woot:

Congrats on getting an AV! We need to find a few more avalanche owners in NWA and start meeting up.

I purchased a 2004 White Diamond EXT toward the end of April.

I live close to and work in the Little Rock area.

There are a ton of Avalanches and quite a few EXTs in the area.

You begin to notice more vehicles similar to yours once you get one.

(y)

I'm available most of the time, just need to wait few weeks till I get my Arkansas DL and personalized license plates  :cool: so we just need to wait till someone else wants to meet up in NWA area

Anyone?  :cry: Mine AV is ready and running (except fuel pump, but will be replaced next week) Do we have any active members or not? If you see black 07 Avalanche with black 24' rims and ambers installed just stop me and let have a chat  :cool: My license plates is Arkansas "Paulius"  :drive:

:wave: after 7 months I'm asking again  :rolleyes: is there is some Avalanches owners who want to hangout together, share advices and experience? Somewhere in NWArkansas? Soon should be warmer so it's time to start communicate and try to gather people together  :B: Any thoughts? Ideas how to do that?  :help:

Many of you have might seem me around the NWA area! I drive a lifted 2003 black Avalanche with cladding, red accents! I see more and more lifted and lowered launches and we meet to get some Avalanche meets going!!!

Back