• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

what i learned on my trip to nashville...

Tahoe Fox

so during your trip to/during/from MCM, i'm sure u learned some "interesting" tid bits from the areas you traveled through... feel free to enlighten the rest of us here... and of course, if u have pics... please don't hesitate to include them...

I'll start:

just cause the food joint at the airport sells cold cereal... don't expect they'll have spoons as well  :E:

restroom tissue in atlanta airport isn't near as nice as in nashville's airport  :mad:

lighters CAN make it through airport security (not that i would have any personal knowledge >:D)

when in first class, it's perfectly acceptable for a man w/ a pedicure to leave his ugly feet in the middle aisle THE WHOLE FLIGHT !

1st class doesn't have to pay for the headphones or the video games on the little screens in front of them  :woohoo:

I met alot of people I hope to meet again..

tack strips under carpeting is an unnecessary expense when on your way to being a 5 star hotel

Attachments

• 100_5107.jpg
    100_5107.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 112
amd1900mp said:
I met alot of people I hope to meet again..

although we didn't spend as much time w/ you as we wanted to while out there... ?and although we may not see eye to eye... you bring a lot of great things to the club and it was wonderful for you to spend your weekend with us :love:

gun shot holes can also be considered "Modern Art"... (but i think u need to hang a picture frame around the damage first) :0:

Attachments

• 100_5131.jpg
    100_5131.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 108
when flying... if the airport's flight screens have windows errors... it takes an AWFUL lot of liquor to make u feel better about boarding one of their planes w/ any degree of confidence :E:

Attachments

• 100_5098.jpg
    100_5098.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 108
That you can drive 11.72 miles with nothing but your hood being closed keeping your unbolted front bumper on your vehicle and that's highway miles, btw

Oh, and headlights are optional

:laugh:

Attachments

• Shels-stealth-mode.jpg
    Shels-stealth-mode.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 106
that when coming back from LP field, follow your instincts of how to get back to motel, the opposite way of which you got to LP, don't listen to nagging wife who thinks she's a GPS, because she'll get ya on the wrong exit and then make ya miss the next exit as well!

anonymous

Didit said:
that when coming back from LP field, follow your instincts of how to get back to motel, the opposite way of which you got to LP, don't listen to nagging wife who thinks she's a GPS, because she'll get ya on the wrong exit and then make ya miss the next exit as well!

anonymous

I seem to recall having that exact same issue last year at SNGTG.  Comming back from the awards dinner heading to the hotel.  The wife GPS said turn and I turned.  Since then, I've upgraded and got rid of the GPS wife!  >:D

Tango Chaser said:
I seem to recall having that exact same issue last year at SNGTG. Comming back from the awards dinner heading to the hotel. The wife GPS said turn and I turned. Since then, I've upgraded and got rid of the GPS wife! >:D

WHY DIN'T I THINK OF THAT, grrrrrrr I like your style tango, hehehehe  oh crap I just remembered Lu reads this stuff now , uht oh!

again anonymously yours

Didit said:
WHY DIN'T I THINK OF THAT, grrrrrrr I like your style tango, hehehehe? oh crap I just remembered Lu reads this stuff now , uht oh!

again anonymously yours

I don't think so............ :cool:

Back