• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

(More info) Back in the Saddle - Summer PiNZ GTG - (Pick a date)

nhvalenzuela

SM 2009
SM 2007
OK New England,

Now that work has become normal for me once again, I can pay a little more attention to facilitating around here  :p .

I'm trying to gauge interest in returning to PINZ for a more formal GTG at PINZ / Blue Dog Sports Bar & Grille in Milford, MA.  Maybe have the conference room with a buffet, etc, have a meeting to plan future GTGs, meet new members, and perhaps a "swap" meet?

I was contacted by Elaine Breen who is the Group Sales Manager for PiNZ .  Here is her message to me (with her blessing to share it with all of you):

>Hi Ed,
>
>We would be very interested in planning a GTG this summer with the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America.  As >you know, this would be a perfect spot ? plenty of parking with enough room to display the trucks, a great >entertainment complex for children and adults ? and a Sports Bar with great food and drinks for everyone to enjoy.
>
>I look forward to hearing from you ? I have attached our ?new? informational booklet.  We could also customize >something for your group.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Elaine Breen
>PiNZ Entertainment

If we're going to do something more "custom", I'll need help and input from you.

For all of you who have CRS, like I do, here's the link to our last GTG at PiNZ:  PiNZ GTG

Any interest in this?

Ed
AVnHHR

Ed:

Sounds good.  I missed the first Pinz, so would like to try.

(Perhaps you can arrange for the diesel group to be there as well?  >:D)

Thanks,

SpottyJ

That sounds like a good destination and I might even be able to make it out and get to meet some people.

I'm interested too.  The date of the event will dictate whether or not I can go, but I hope I can go!

i would definately like to attend this one becuz i missed the first one and i live just down the road and 2 of my best friends (used to be neighbors) are the managers there... Kim and Cheri, twins...its a beautiful thing! haha but anyway i really wanna be able to attend but the catch is that i work on sundays so maybe if we can schedule it on a saturday instead of a sunday that would be pissa!!! let me know but im down even if i have to take a half day at work ill make it happen!

keith

4TowingTheBU said:
i would definately like to attend this one becuz i missed the first one and i live just down the road and 2 of my best friends (used to be neighbors) are the managers there... Kim and Cheri, twins...its a beautiful thing! haha but anyway i really wanna be able to attend but the catch is that i work on sundays so maybe if we can schedule it on a saturday instead of a sunday that would be pissa!!! let me know but im down even if i have to take a half day at work ill make it happen!

keith

That would be a wicked pissa...  :laugh:

What's the story Ed? Is this gonna happen?

Folks,

Sorry I kinda disappeared for a while.  Right when I thought that work was going to slow down (after Commencement), I got wrapped up into a final implementation and user assurance testing of an enterprise document imaging and retrieval system for the college. 

Let's pick a Saturday.  The only problem is that the National GTG runs July 21-28.  Who from NE is going to it?  Or does it not matter?

Let's shoot for July 14 or August 4?  Votes anyone?

I'll contact PINZ and see if we can get the conference room again.  Also, I'll ask if they can do burgers on an outside grill or have wait staff come outside since we have a hard time separating from our AVs!  It doesn't seem like there is enough interest to warrant a buffet type meal, unless I can get a price for pizza's and burgers.  They said that they would customize it for us.

Let's get New England rolling again...

Ed
AVnHHR

I work 2-11 almost every Saturday.  I took Sat July 7th off so I could go to the Worcester Summer Nationals, so I know I can't get the 14th off.

Hi All, I'm back.... Been away for a while... Was let go from FCHP in late april and still looking for a job, but I'm in unless something out of the ordinary happens! BTW, Bat, passed you on the bike a couple of days ago... Hope to see everyone at the GTG!

Wayne  >:D

Back