• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2007 Graystone Metallic Av - BLING!

yakmar

OK, so I know this goes against the rules (NO PICS YET), but I wanted to post this anyhows!!  On June 20th, I sold my SOM 02, and bought a demo unit - 2007 Graystone Metallic Av with (at that point) just under 5000km!!  :love: :love:
  List of MODS currently include:
--> OEM Seat covers front and back with CHevy Bowtie logo on the headrests!! (installed)
--> Chrome outside mirror caps (installed)
--> Chrome hood deflector (installed)
--> Chrome door handles, NOT overlays (installed)
--> Just arrived, Chrome locking fuel door (to be installed)
--> Just arrived, Chrome Window Vent visors (to be installed)
--> Stainless Steel Fender trim (to be installed)
--> Chrome Front bowtie (not overlay) (Shipped)

I'll be posting pics NEXT week hopefully since everything I have currently should be on the AV!!  (y)

:woohoo:

congrats....

now post pics ya newfie

hehehe

Yakmar said:
OK, so I know this goes against the rules (NO PICS YET)
You always break the Rules yak :laugh:

Yakmar said:
Yeah, I think so too!!? :love:? It was my first Av? :love: and it brought me to this big family!!? (y)
And we have been BLESSED ever since...  :love: :B: :love:

I hope your like your bunny :beating:

index.php

no som
no pics
slow to post
:beating:

:kidding:

I don't want to ruin it by posting premature pics.... she has to mature first with all the CHROME added!!  :cool: :cool:  One of the body shop men at Kimmey's workplace is doing the installs for me on Sunday!!  :cool: \
    Yes, Yes, I know technically even I could probably do it, but I am at work 7 days a week, 10 hours a day again until we find another drug pusher to help me!!  :(

Yak

Congrats on the new AV.

Forget about posting pics of your new AV and the mods on it, JUST DRIVE DOWN to Ontario with it, and let us see the New AV.  Heck, we'll even take you out for dinner!

See ya soon!  right?

dichris said:
Yak

? ? Congrats on the new AV.

? ? Forget about posting pics of your new AV and the mods on it, JUST DRIVE DOWN to Ontario with it, and let us see the New AV.? Heck, we'll even take you out for dinner!

? ? See ya soon!? right?

I have 9 days off starting next friday, Chris, but wifey has no vacation  until the fall.... so I am stuck here, drinking beer and BBQ'ing!  :p

Yakmar said:
I have 9 days off starting next friday, Chris, but wifey has no vacation? until the fall.... so I am stuck here, drinking beer and BBQ'ing!? :p
Thats okay that Kimmey won't be able to come!  Just means more beer for YOU and me!

dichris said:
Thats okay that Kimmey won't be able to come!? Just means more beer for YOU and me!

:laugh:  Even though I agree with you, oh yes I do, I think The Kimmey would have DIFFERENT opinion!!!  :E: :p

MR.SMITH said:
Did you keep your 20's?

Nope, let them go too MR.Smith.... I won't be doing the same mods with this Av that I did with the other... this one will be mostly minor cosmetic changes since now I realize you NEVER get back the money you spend in Mods!!!  :( As much joy as it brought me, now it will bring someone else as much I hope!!  :love:
  2 MORE SLEEPS and my chrome accessories that I am waiting to have applied should be done!! I am crossing my fingers for my Chrome Bowtie to arrive today from Supermobile.... he is ONE AWESOME individual in his helping me get a bowtie!!

I wanna give Supermobile the  (y) (y) based on his Customer Service alone!!  :D  and I am sure the Chrome Bowtie will be as good as his customer service!  :love:

Is it next week, yet?!??  :6:
I'd like to see pics of an 07 Graystone with BLiNg!

:bling:

Put my Av in the garage tonight.... and tomorrow, MAGICALLY, after lunch when I go to retrieve her, there will be more CHROME on her!!  :eek: :laugh:

I'll see if I can borrow the wifeys camera tomorrow afternoon and get some pics!!  :cool:

..... ok, the ONLY thing I didn't get done today was the Fender Trim by TFI in stainless steel.? REASONS:: #1: Its NOT made for use WITH Molded mud flaps :E:, it will have to be CUT or else the mudflaps will stick off from the body by about 1/4".? ARGH!!! #2:: its NOT a very good fit at a couple of points along the fender lip..... gotta think about all this for a while!!

The LOCKING FUEL DOOR looks kewl? :cool: (THANKS JOE "The Rock")
The Putco in-channel vent visors are kewl, but I don't have much trust in the tape that holds them.... I just hope it doesn't fall out at some point!!? :E:

PICS WILL FOLLOW HOPEFULLY this afternoon if I can scab the wifes camera!!? :D

I think I may take the inchannel Putco's out.... upon looking at my windows, it would appear they are actually SCRATCHING the glass/or the factory tint on the glass !!!  :E:  There is nothing else to attribute them to, except the new addon...  :E:

Back