• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Pictures @ Eagle's Nest Mod Fest GTG Featuring JohnBChef

hummm must be a little early..  It is the 10th though..  Will have to check back later  >:D :love:

Hugz said:
hummm must be a little early..? It is the 10th though..? Will have to check back later? ?>:D :love:

He gets a little excited sometimes!!!

That and we won't have internet access for the weekend.  :(

Shels Land said:
He gets a little excited sometimes!!!

That and we won't have internet access for the weekend.  :(

OOO CRAP.....  :needhug:

OK I saw this and Shop should know this is what Shel's does. (y)

Very Well BTW

Shels Land said:
Tell me about it!!! Me too? :needhug:

The Eagles have internet obviously, just not wireless there.
That can be added cheaply..!!!!  Or for free is someone brings their router..

MichiganSilver03 said:
OK I saw this and Shop should know this is what Shel's does. (y)

Very Well BTW

I am the
queen.gif
of starting the picture threads! But just as long as one gets started, Im ok w/it.

Hugz said:
That can be added cheaply..!!!! Or for free is someone brings their router..

Wireless router... wish I had one, but am glad that a couple of the neighbors do ?:eek:

>:D

Hugz said:
That can be added cheaply..!!!!? Or for free is someone brings their router..

Hmmmmm....now you are on to something.... I could bring mine...do I need the software too, or just the router...PM me please ?:D

hummm software would help maybe provided the types R the same.. 

I see Freebie is really living up to his name,,,  LOL

Hugz said:
hummm software would help maybe provided the types R the same..?

I see Freebie is really living up to his name,,,? LOL

Im gonna make him live up to his other name this weekend...get those dancing shoes ready!! TT  >:D

Shels Land said:
Im gonna make him live up to his other name this weekend...get those dancing shoes ready!! TT? >:D
Then you all NEED TO GET WIRELESS...!!!  Crap maybe a WEBCAM...    >:D

Shels Land said:
I am the
queen.gif
of starting the picture threads! But just as long as one gets started, Im ok w/it.

................................................................................................................................
My camera is also ready for capturing some action, and the phone is ready for catching some awesome Sparkler B's action too! ?Shels, you are the queen of the beginning of any thread, her Majesty, Queen Shels, Queen of Purple Land! ?:wave: ?(y) ?:B:

First2Hunt 04 said:
................................................................................................................................
My camera is also ready for capturing some action, and the phone is ready for catching some awesome Sparkler B's action too! ?Shels, you are the queen of the beginning of any thread, her Majesty, Queen Shels, Queen of Purple Land! ?:wave: ?(y) ?:B:
Hense why Michigan in SHEL'S...    LAND..  Majesty  ok...  :B: :beating: for me

Hugz said:
utoh page 2 still no pics...?

..............................................................................................................................
Anticipation to jump start the future before it happens is a favorite past time of mine too, but there will be litterly many dozens of photos to gaze at shortly.? But let me gaze into my crystal ball, wait, here's a image that might occur, only there might be eight or ten times as many Av's as displayed, IS THIS THE FUTURE AT THE EAGLE'S NEST?? ? >:D ? :wave:? (y)? :B:

Attachments

• OWOSSO GTG 7-6-7-8-2007 071a.jpg
    OWOSSO GTG 7-6-7-8-2007 071a.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 220
Didit said:

.............................................................................................................................

Howdy Dr. Didit, how ya be matey?  This heat is something else huh, geesh!  (n)  :wave:  :B:

Back