• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Thank You Amd1900mp !

steelheadchaser

Staff Member
Administrator
Charter Member
PM 2021
PM 2020
PM 2019
PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
I just wanted to take this opportunity to acknowledge the vast amount of time, hard work and dedication put into the planning and execution of this years National GTG by Todd, AKA Amd1900mp (you know, the guy with the red-eyed tree frog avatar and pink bowtie).

Todd was also responsible for our first National GTG held in AZ and NV last year.

Planning for both events was started many, many months in advance and took up large amounts of his time. If the amount of time and  energy devoted to this endeavour weren't enough, Todd continued with the final preparations for this years event from a hospital bed after surgery and a painful recovery. Follow-up doctors appointments were adjusted in order to allow him to attend the gtg.

Toss in a broken driveshaft and trans in Wyoming on the way home from South Dakota and you have Todd's vacation. Almost. There was an annual event in that WY town and every room was booked, sooo Todd, wife Darla and son TJ got to do some Av camping in the dealership parking lot waiting for parts to arrive and repairs to ensue. They turned what to most would have been an ordeal and made it into an adventure. You can't keep a good man (or family) down.

So huge thanks to Todd, Darla and TJ for everything they do for us at CAFCNA.

So huge thanks to Todd, Darla and TJ for everything they do for us at CAFCNA......

And for the ARIZONA AVALANCHES.

They are the most dedicated Arizona Avalanche members too.

THANKS AGAIN TODD, DARLA & TJ.? (y)

We really appreciate all you have done.? :love:

Absolutely everything SHC said. Todd and family rock!

Todd... stay tuned for a great "thank you" gift coming your way soon!

-Ed

and he did it with a smile on his face!
thanks for the memories Todd, Darla and TJ  :yourock:

Todd, Darla, and TJ... as well as the rest of those who dedicated their time and effort to this first-class event definitely deserve more thanks than words can say! The nationals have been my daughter and my big summer vacation for the last two years and gave us an excuse to travel and spend some quality time together... along with a bunch of other great people.

Thanks Todd..

We are so glad that we decided to attend this years Nationals. I agree that Todd and his crew did a wonderful job in the planning and execution of the events! Our granddaughter went on the trip with us and had a great time, I think a lot of it had to do with TJ, ?:love: so thanks to the Todd family and the whole planning committee!

Butch

Thanks to all..  Especially the ones leading the way, and for those that helped how they could.. 
Todd, GREAT JOB....  Its not an easy task by any means..

Hugz

OK - it's my turn on the soapbox!

The job that Todd did pulling this GTG together is amazing by any means, but then to spend the last month prior to the event in a hospital is ....well..just Todd.
He rolls like that. Todd has been the inspiration behind so many GTG's, so many ideas that come to be, to being the one to pick up the pieces and make something out of it, alot of us it tend to take it for granted, it will just get done.

The passion he puts in to everything CAFCNA and Avalanche is how he conducts his life. I have been lucky enough to have Todd as a friend for over three years now, because of these damn trucks, and I knew the day he hit the hospital that the Nationals would go on without missing a beat, and they did.

I am truly sorry that I had to miss it, and my excuse was miniscule compared to the opportunity that Todd had to back out, but he didn't.

Thanks Todd - it is not only appreciated, but admired!

Nick :love:

You are ALL very welcome..  :B:

I have to say none of this would have happened if it wasn't for those that supported, encouraged, helped, and or attended.

Thanks for believing!

Todd

teksavy said:
Todd... stay tuned for a great "thank you" gift coming your way soon!

-Ed

What do you have up your sleeve?

Todd

Gee thanks Nick! :) (although there may be some truth in that statement!)

Its all good Todd... But at this rate, I may have to give it to your at the MegaMeet! You ARE going aren't you?!?!?!

-Ed

teksavy said:
Its all good Todd... But at this rate, I may have to give it to you at the MegaMeet! You ARE going aren't you?!?!?!

-Ed

Sounds like a plan to me.

I'll be there unless the doctor says no..

Todd

I know this is somewhat late, but I have't been online in some time.  Thanks again to Todd and family and I love the banner that was made.  Also, I forgot to post this pic of TJ and just thought it was great.

Attachments

• IMG_1013.jpg
    IMG_1013.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 80
Ahhh, yes... Tommy Trout. hehe

The banner blew me out of the water.. I was speachless.
index.php

Thanks for the Banner. It is priceless!

Todd

Todd, Darla and TJ - on behalf of Carol, James, Ken and I, thank you very much for the excellent job in co-ordinating the gathering. ?We had a great time! We enjoyed meeting with all the Avalanchers, especially the KOA gang!

Sorry it took so long to get this note out, but, I really enjoy being outside when the weather is nice, which limits how much computer time I have! We have just switched to a new photo system, so I'm hoping the following link will work for our photos. ?Again, thanks to everyone for making this a great vacation!

http://www.flickr.com/gp/12150842@N03/m4Gv99

George (B-BAD)(Canada)

edit: adjust link

Back