• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Join the Northern California carAVan to Mega Meet IV

m02redl

SM 2007
SM 2004
trying to get a idea of when everyone is planning on leaving so we can hook up and cruise down together

I CHNGE
WILDFIRE
RoarinRow
NVBigDogs

WILDFIRE said:
how come Mike???

Bad timing... I gotta hang out with Jay Leno! Our base is holding an Air Force Ball (formal event... bow ties and all that... )on that Friday night to commemorate the 60th Anniversary of the Air Force. Jay Leno is the guest speaker!!? (y)
I am in charge of tickets sales for the entire base... Looking to get 1000 folks in the door, so I will be busy the day of working the collection and other tasks behind the scenes to make the event a success.

Trust me, it was a hard decision, given how HUGE the MegaMeet events are. But since I am responsible for such a key task in the event, I didn't think it was right to bail on it the day of, so I've got to see it through.

I did consider taking a couple hour nap and hitting the road, but by the time I got down there, I'd be too pooped to enjoy it.

I will miss seeing all my friends from out of the area. I look forward to seeing the pics and hearing the stories.

well, that sounds pretty cool, I applaud your dedication  (y) (y)

snap a pic of Jay sittin' in your av!

You know I plan on hooking up with you guys. Looking forward to seeing evreyone.

NVBigDogs said:
You know I plan on hooking up with you guys. Looking forward to seeing evreyone.
cool, I believe you said you were looking at leaving Friday morning, correct? 

yep I can leave here early friday morning 5:30-6:00 a.m. to hook up with you guys or leave thursday night.

Oh, just had a great idea! Jay Leno is flying up on his private jet; I'll just ask him if he can let me ride back to SoCal with him, then he can loan me one of his many cars, and I'll show up... then I can ride home with one of y'all!

I'll let you know how that plan works out!  >:D

Any more to add to the list coming from Northern California?
Looks like we have 8 coming from Arizona so far...

Todd

04avfan said:
Well... Get registered!!
still have to work out a few things
good news is, looks like I'm going, bad news is... I won't be leaving until 3-4 pm on Friday at the earliest  :(

Hopefully I will be able to beat you all there.. I will be the last to arrive from Arizona.

Todd

Back