• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Annual Balloon Fiesta meeting

NMAv

SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Its that time of year again.  This years event is from teh 6th to the 14th. 

http://www.balloonfiesta.com/

I'd like to meet on the first Saturday morning at the usual location - Paseo del Norte and Wyoming. 

Sadly it will be my last GTG as an Av owner....  :(

NMAv

Me and the family will be there for the balloon fiesta.  We'll be camping at the Bernalillo KOA starting on Friday and leaving on Monday am.

OK, I will be there with daughter in tow at or before 7:00 am on Saturday morning. 

for the non usual crew if anyone wants to stop by it would be on the north east corner of Paseo del Norte and Wyoming Blvd.  Just a tad north up Wyoming - the scene of last years accident .... :-(

Probably get a Starbucks and a muffin before hand.

It felt like my junior prom .....  all dressed up and no one showed up.  You guys missed out on seeing the supercharger and 4 inch lift. 

???

We got to the grounds @ 0545 to see the Dawn Patrol and stayed for the Mass Ascent.  Didn't leave until 10 or so.  Went back on Sun for the entire day.  Got lost in Old Town looking for museums Sat afternoon  :E:  Probably would have got lost looking for the resturant. Sorry we wissed you.

Back