• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

THE SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER

peekingduck

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
Well it started out with my wife having an emergency C-Section and delivering our baby 15 weeks early because of HELLP syndrome. So our daughter has been in the neonatal ICU since the 1st and we have been on the NICU rollercoaster ever since with her. SHE IS DOING FINE AS OF TONIGHT. Next up this last week I started it off by thinking that I pulled a muscle come to find out Wed. night I would go in to get my appendix taken out. I get out of last night and come home and one of our dogs isn't doing well she jumped out of the truck and hurt her back. In the past we have taken her to a Chiropractor and got her straightened out this time not so lucky we had to put her to sleep last night. SO thanks you all for letting me vent here and now MR. MURPHY GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DUCK

sorry to hear of all the bad luck Ryan, but I'm glad you're daughter is doing well
take care and I hope things turn around soon

Congrax's on the daughter. 

Here is it people Mom getting to hold our little girl for the first time since she was born. Yesterday she got to be the 1st to hold her and snuggle with her it wasn't very long only about an hour but it was really cool.? ?(y) (y) (y) (y)

Attachments

• THE HAPPY HOLDER.jpg
    THE HAPPY HOLDER.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 112
Glad to hear you daughter is doing better great picture of Mom and daughter. So  sorry for the loss of your dog, that is never an easy decision to make to put down one of our loved ones. Praying for your family's continued health and i will say an extra prayer for the dog you lost. RIP and SCREW MR MURPHY
Robby

I'm so sorry about your dog . I wasn't able to put ours down when I knew I should, you made the right choice.

Your wife is gorgeous for just having a baby not to long ago? (y)

Our girls were 7 weeks premature, 3.7 and 4.3, not nearly as small as your little one. I know how hard it must be.

Are they giving you any idea when she might be able to go home? We took the heart monitors home for both of ours even thou one didn't need it. I think it made us feel more comfortable.

Best wishes.

Sorry to hear you guys are having such a rough month. Hang in there. Tell melissa we said hello.

Can I ask who is mr murphy?

Az-Spoiled-Wife said:
Can I ask who is mr murphy?

Murphy's Law "what can go wrong will" (y)

AND Here is a close up of our little Peanut Sleeping After her big Day?

They are planning a 2 Pound Party soon, today we weighed in at 1 LB 15 OZ :woohoo: :woot:

Attachments

• Sleepy Time.jpg
    Sleepy Time.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 104
tonight The nurse tries out her 1st pacifier

Thank you to everyone our time is moving better now

Attachments

• 1st pacifier.jpg
    1st pacifier.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 94
peekingduck said:
tonight The nurse tries out her 1st pacifier

Thank you to everyone our time is moving better now
glad to hear that, still thinking about you three 

things are going well looks like they are going to try and take her off her vent and try a C-pap machine today.  (y)

This is our latest picture "Did you get your tickets for the GUNSHOW"

She is doing well they are going to try and take her off her vent again on Monday she did well last week Sat for about an hour and a half and then she got pooped so they put her back on the vent. The next move for us is to get her on a C-PAP machine, sometime they use it for people with sleep apnea (SP).

Official weigh-in last night 2 Lbs 5Oz. :eek:

Thanks for all your thoughts
Ryan

Attachments

• MUSCLES.jpg
    MUSCLES.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 82
They say bad things come in three's.  You should be clear now.  BEAUTIFUL  baby, keep the pics coming.  Glad to hear she's getting along so well.

peekingduck said:
Here is it people Mom getting to hold our little girl for the first time since she was born. Yesterday she got to be the 1st to hold her and snuggle with her it wasn't very long only about an hour but it was really cool.? ?(y) (y) (y) (y)

That's 2 beautiful girls.

Over 1 month old & 2lbs now with a whole new month ahead of you.

Best wishes to you guys for this month. We are still thinking about you. Say hello to Melissa for us.

We hit the 4 pound mark last night and we are growing like a weed. It still looks like december before we are going to be able to bring her home.

Ryan

Ryan, she's beautiful!!! I'm so glad to hear she's doing  well.  You've got a very special little girl  :love: 

A couple of pictures of our little one blowing kisses to all her fans and her halloween costume. Yesterday we moved rooms in the NICU closer to the door which means were closer to going home.

Ryan

Attachments

• TO MY FANS.jpg
    TO MY FANS.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 95
  • happy halloween'.jpg
    happy halloween'.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 95
Back