• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Louisiana - next shin-dig?

new2Chevy

Charter Member
SM 2004
Ok, so we all pretty much state..."Looking forward to the next one..." or "Can't wait to do it again..."

Let's get some brainstorming going guys.

Mud!

Not much going on in the central part of the state that I know of.  Possiblly something in the Natchez to Vicksburg area of Mississippi which would be somewhat centrally located.

Kajun :cheers:

CraigH said:
GTG at BigDawg's LA Party Palace. (y)

(y) (y) I would personally request that Preacher attend, cause Lord knows we would need his divine guidance to make it through a g2g at Tha Dawg Pound? :laugh:

Dang Steve you are good  :B:  My place in LA is called Da Dawg PounD  >:D  Very good Mr Investigator LOL Ohyea check this out my address in LA is 1733 CHURCH ROAD    :welcome:

BigDawg  >:D

AVcop778 said:
(y) (y) I would personally request that Preacher attend, cause Lord knows we would need his divine guidance to make it through a g2g at Tha Dawg Pound  :laugh:

Steve, I will have Bless Oil in hand and I will cook with it to just to be sure

dpreacher said:
Steve, I will have Bless Oil in hand and I will cook with it to just to be sure

Lil extra for tha Big Dawg....he needs all the help he can get!

Nuttin' but love for ya Big Dawg! Wouldn't have been half as entertaining w/o your presence!

Wherever it is I'll make every effort to be there.  If y'all like I can set something up here in Bollix

The  December Xmas Light thing in Nactitoches is pretty nice, or the Levy Bon Fires Down by Grammercy, 2 totally differnt locatons, just ideas, We will be there for whatever is worked up, and of course help get it going if needed.
Karen& Johnny, Trigger isn't allowed on road trips

I hear the Gramarcy bonfires are really cool.  I'll do some searching for something in middle to upper LA.  festivals or such...

Loggie, I'm game for heading down to Biloxi too...

and an open invitation to anyone crazy enough to Brave Downtown N.O. Bourbon street, I'll drive.  We don't go often, but on occasion.  It's always fun to go with out of towners.

I'll see if I can make it

MudBugZ71 said:
I hear the Gramarcy bonfires are really cool.? I'll do some searching for something in middle to upper LA.? festivals or such...

Loggie, I'm game for heading down to Biloxi too...

and an open invitation to anyone crazy enough to Brave Downtown N.O. Bourbon street, I'll drive.? We don't go often, but on occasion.? It's always fun to go with out of towners.

sounds good to me.  I'll have to see when a good weekend is opening up for me >:D

How about the WWII museum in NO

I just looked up the Natchitoches Xmas Light Festival, it starts on November 17 and goes until Jan 6, so that would give us a broad scope to plan on if anyone is interested . Check it out. www.christmasfestival.com 
Tangi

As some of you know one of our Louisiana members was injured in Iraq.  He want to set up a GTG in the Shreveport area this fall.  He is looking to see how many of us would support it.... 

we have the Rockets over the Red Holiday kick of festival http://www.downtownshreveport.com/rockets_over_the_red.htm at the same time frame the Natchitoches Xmas Light Festival is going on (about an hour away) could do both?

I could make a Shreveport GTG that is only like 6 hours away and there is always the gambling

Kajun66 said:
Well you just come on down.  We'll take good care of ya!!!!  >:D
And we'll feed you good too......

It's a fairly straight shot down 71 highway from here in KC to the western side of LA....  one of these days I might surprise ya!  (y)

dpreacher said:
As some of you know one of our Louisiana members was injured in Iraq.  He want to set up a GTG in the Shreveport area this fall.  He is looking to see how many of us would support it.... 

we have the Rockets over the Red Holiday kick of festival http://www.downtownshreveport.com/rockets_over_the_red.htm at the same time frame the Natchitoches Xmas Light Festival is going on (about an hour away) could do both?

I must have missed this...who?  is there a post about it?

Quote from: dpreacher on Yesterday at 01:25:07 PM

MudBugZ71 said:
I must have missed this...who?? is there a post about it?

I don't have a clue.  This is the first I hear about it.  DPreacher what's this all about?

Back