Home Resources Forums Nationals Meets Store
04/24/14 11:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America

Become a Supporting Member

Visit the CAFCNA General Store

Home   Help Search Login Register Bookmark  
Advertisement
Put your advertisement image here...

Advertisement

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to remove battery?  (Read 1483 times)
wesseld

Sport Red 07

Awards
« on: 10/08/07 10:52 AM »

Has anyone had to replace their battery on a 2007 yet?  I don't know about other years, but this looks like a pain in the arse.  The battery is on the passenger side up against the firewall, and is boxed in by two support bars and the windshield washer fluid tank (see photo).  Do I have to remove all this to get the battery out?

Thanks!

Don
DougD
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

So, didja?

Awards
« Reply #1 on: 10/08/07 10:54 AM »

That arched bar will remove quite easily and should allow you to lift it out.

2003 Victory Red WBH Z66.  Suburban moldings.  Color-matched handles.  K&N FIPK-II.  Dynomax Cat-Back.  DVD/TV & Vizualogics.  Ambers.  Silverstars Hi, Lo & Fog.  Police Pursuit wipers.  Dually rear clearance light (still in the box).
ygmn
Administrator

Insert Funny Text Here _______________ .

Awards
« Reply #2 on: 10/08/07 10:54 AM »

more then likely just the fender support..

(curved one)

Thread Killer ... After I post they die?
2002 Pewter Z66 - Sept 2001
CAFCNA Album
LSU BABY!
YANKEES BABY!
SAINTS BABY!
cadboy1
CAFCNA 2010 Supporting Member

Awards
« Reply #3 on: 10/08/07 02:41 PM »

I don't see the windshield washer tank  Huh

04 AV 2500
01 Olds Aurora 4.0
07 Trailblazer SS AWD
wesseld

Sport Red 07

Awards
« Reply #4 on: 10/09/07 10:36 AM »

Oops, I meant the radiator puke tank.  That's the one with the pink stuff in it.  Sorry about that. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: