• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI V Picture Thread !

Tahoe Fox

many of you are gonna start your trips today or tomorrow... u know the rules, those of us not able to go have GOT to see pics.  :love:  we wanna see pics along the way... there at STI... and of course any "special" pics can just be emailed to me directly >:D  this is gonna be an AMAZING event and huge kudo's go to all those who worked so hard to pull this off ! ! !

UPDATE !

Here are some awesome links to great pics taken while there... if i'm missing any, please don't hesitate to let me know and i'll be sure to get them posted here too... thanx :love:

http://photos.1badazzav.com/GalleryThumbnails.aspx?gallery=46049

http://www.myspace.com/lsjk94

You've gone and done it now girl.... as I had to with MCM, you will now have to keep track of all links to pics and post them on the first post!

:love:

ha here's my one and only stinky picture post I hope! Lost it somewhere between Franklin and Waynesville :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E:

Attachments

• nocap.jpg
    nocap.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 624
HerAvy said:
ha here's my one and only stinky picture post I hope! Lost it somewhere between Franklin and Waynesville :E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E:

nOOooooooo ... that's not a way to start out a gtg... BUT on the flip side, byron did win an award WITHOUT bow tie !  :eek:  :laugh: 

:love: ya B )

Avalanche Fox said:
nOOooooooo ... that's not a way to start out a gtg... BUT on the flip side, byron did win an award WITHOUT bow tie !? ?:eek:? ?:laugh:?

(? :love: ya B )
ummm, I won more than one, TYVM!

Tdybr27 said:
You've gone and done it now girl.... as I had to with MCM, you will now have to keep track of all links to pics and post them on the first post!

:love:

yes sir...

i, holly fox, do solemly swear to uphold the statutes set before me by mr ready tdy under penalty of being tickled till milk comes out my nose, so help me Av Gods...

sincerely,

- me

:wave:

Avalanche Fox said:
yes sir...

i, holly fox, do solemly swear to uphold the statutes set before me by mr ready tdy under penalty of being tickled till milk comes out my nose, so help me Av Gods...

sincerely,

- me

:wave:

I might have to do that anyway.  >:D :love:

Tdybr27 said:
I might have to do that anyway.? ?>:D :love:

since we're serving pb & j's tomorrow... u KNOW we'll have milk... c'mon.. i promise we'll take pics and post them up in this thread since it is technically a pre sti gtg party... (y)

HerAvy said:

Sorry to hear that. I had one come off like that once. You have to keep a check on them to insure they stay tight. One will cost you about 20 to 30 bucks.

Pete

Diamond Pete said:
Sorry to hear that. I had one come off like that once. You have to keep a check on them to insure they stay tight. One will cost you about 20 to 30 bucks.

Pete

:eek: FOR ONE ?!?  :eek:  he don't need the whole rim !  :E:

Thats what I had to pay for one center cap. It's a costly lesson that will remind ya to check and make sure there tight. It sucks I know I had the same wheels on the 02

Attachments

• 100_0533.jpg
    100_0533.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 587
Diamond Pete said:
Thats what I had to pay for one center cap. It's a costly lesson that will remind ya to check and make sure there tight. It sucks I know I had the same wheels on the 02

yep- what really stinks is it'll take 3 weeks to get it. I called everywhere-a direct shipper in ATlanta, a couple places in Charlotte, Raleigh, Savannah, Jacksonville. No one has them. I was gonna have it shipped to the hotel but no luck :needhug:

Diamond Pete said:

Nice wheels  (y) Can't wait to see them in person!

Shel stuff Holly in your saddlebag and bring her with ya...Miss ya girl  :love:

Here's a start to the AT STI-V pics. We are here! Where's everybody at?

Pete

Attachments

• PeteSTI5.jpg
    PeteSTI5.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 466
Skyview said:
Tuesday after work...really bummed that you all can't be there with us.

u guys have nooo idea how bad i wanna go, but w/ one day off and i've got to have PROOF of my own death to get any more time off this week, there's just no way :E:  if u guys see any citronella candles, all i think is u think of me :love:  >:D  :laugh:

Diamond Pete said:

Pete

At Firestone having widow's AV serviced for the trip. ?Spent Sunday having mine serviced. ?Dang, owning 2 AVs is a lot of work when getting ready for a GTG!

See everyone tomorrow!

Sirshopolot said:
Hitting the road @ 6:00 a.m. Wednesday with Shels in tow heading to Nashville Babe (y)

Can't wait to see u again too :love: ?i doubt u're checkin' posts on the road but i can't WAIT to see u guys again ! ! ! ? :woohoo:

CodeBlue'sWife said:
Shel stuff Holly in your saddlebag and bring her with ya...Miss ya girl :love:

miss ya & luv ya too...  u & i gotta go get in trouble again somewhere >:D  speaking of which, this looks like a GREAT place to get in trouble...

Diamond Pete said:

Pete

don't let poor pete get in trouble all by himself now >:D

Back