• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

R/C and Avalanches

ms38w said:
Anybody know where I can get an Avalanche body for my HPI Savage? :offtopic:

do what we did... we got an escalade body for ours then painted it to be like an av (y)

up on40z said:
try www.bolink.com i got a avalanche body for t-maxx

Thans.  I heard they went bankrupt.  I checked out the site...saw the Avalanche, but it must be discontinued or out of stock as I could not click on it. (n)Bummer.

It looks like the site works to me.  I almost just ordered one for the hell of it.  Check it out again.  You need to click on the button that says "add to your cart", not the picture of the Avalanche.

socalAVY said:
It looks like the site works to me.? I almost just ordered one for the hell of it.? Check it out again.? You need to click on the button that says "add to your cart", not the picture of the Avalanche.

I just went to the site again.  The AV is at the bottom with NO "add to cart" button to click. The other trucks have it and the buttons work.

worked for me on the tmaxx avalanche body Almost actually bought it,

BoLink R/C Cars 
Shopping Cart Contents (nothing is final until you submit your order) 
item# item description unit price u/m qty cost
BL2232 Maxx Avalanche Body $25.99  ea. 1  $25.99 

Order Subtotal: $25.99 Orders will be confirmed via email.

Shipping: $6.99
Grand Total:  $32.98

Special instructions/comments (if any):

computers do strange things sometimes.  When I look up "bolink" on my laptop, I cannot click on the Avalanche body.  When I look at it on another computer, I can...Go figure.

ms38w said:
computers do strange things sometimes.  When I look up "bolink" on my laptop, I cannot click on the Avalanche body.  When I look at it on another computer, I can...Go figure.
that happens to me sometimes using Firefox vs IE

Back