• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hello Anyone Home in NM??

ORANGE05

SM 2007
SM 2006
There have only been 10 new threads in the NM board this year is anyone out there ??
HELLO!!!!

The "Tazman" is, just west of ABQ.  Trying to get the locals here to gather up.  Have tagged them over and over, with no response  :E:.  But I will not give up.

ORANGE05, just wanted to let you know I began my journey with CAFCNA with the crew from Austin/San Antonio.  Just tell them "Tazman" says hi and they should remember me.

I will do that.
I'm just trying to get someone to get things started in this area we need more people for region IV kinda of slow in my part of Texas but i keep tagging.

A good modified truck should get some attention.  Wish I had that.  Just keep on taggin and just maybe one day they will come.  Until then be safe.

Welcome to the club KALONNIE i will be out that way in May to bowl at the National Tournament

:welcome: KALONNIE, it's good to hear you found us.  Hope to meet up some day; I'm west of you in Grants.  Enjoy the site and be careful of the MOD bug.  again  :welcome:

HEY GUYS, IM NEW TO THE CLUB. I BEEN LIVING IN ALBUQUERQUE FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NOTICED A RETARDED AMOUNT OF AVALANCHES OUT HERE. WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE GETS TOGETHER AND DOES SOME OFFROADING OR JUST HAS GATHERINGS AND SOME TAILGAITING OR ANYTHING ALONG THOSE LINES?

NRD PRES. said:
Thanks wildfire, it appears that new mexico isn't to active we are going to have to remedy this situation!
you can print out some club brochures here and start tagging those av's

:welcome: NRD PRES.  I agree it's quiet around at times.  But I'm on the site almost everyday just checking things out.  I live in Grants, so I could try to make it to a GTG.  So again welcome and beware of the Mod bug.  (y)

Thanks Tazman, It's too late the mod bug already bit. I'm in the process of designing and building a twin turbo setup. It should be quite nice when its done.

Orange05,

As much as i hate to say, NM is dead.  I've been here over 3 years and Taz is the one I see the most on the thread.  Doesn't seem to be alot of interest area here......unfortunately.

I agree it's quiet here.  Wish there was more to be able to get things going.  I'm working on the owners here in my small town to try and meet up still.  I wish I could help with the CC part of this for the area and try to get things going but since I live in a small town and no internet access yet at home it would seem a bit difficult.  I use my computer at work to check what is going on.  So just may one day NM can get up to speed on things.  I try to use the stratagies of other groups to help in the tagging process.  So until then.

Albuquerque here.  I don't work and am always bored... count me in for anything relatively close.  Well, next month I'm dropping in several major performance mods so I may be out of commission for a little while around independence day.

Oh, speaking of these performance mods... my guy Dave at Hi Purr Engines is way too backlogged to work on my truck, and Statkus is too rich for my blood.  Anybody able to recommend a certified place that would guarantee their work?  Otherwise I'm stuck relying on Google.  I have heads, headers, camshaft, and ignition ready to be installed and would also like dual exhaust but haven't purchased it... haven't decided if custom is the way to go or not.  And it'd be cool if they have a dyno because after all this goes in I think the most important thing I can do is get it pro tuned.

Back