• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Region III Coordinators & Welcoming Area

pktwatch

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2004
SM 2003
It was brought to my attention that I forgot to start a welcome thread for one of our new coordinators! I decided to keep a list here of all Region III coordinators and also use it as the OFFICIAL REGION III NEW COORDINATOR WELCOMING THREAD!! We have a few new Coordinators, I will list them below and add them to our list of Coordinators, feel free to welcome them all right here!

Now I like to say this so I will repeat myself, you do not need to be a Coordinator to host a GTG! If you have a good Idea for a GTG just plan it out, make?a post and go with it! Of course you can feel free to ask a Coordinator in your area for help or advice but if you want to host the event that is what will make us grow! Also some of you know that I used to send out a Indiana Newsletter. I stopped doing that when I made up the GOOGLE CALENDAR. Most of the information in that newsletter had to do with upcoming GT G's and the new GOOGLE CALENDAR is just a better way to get that info out. I keep the calendar in my SIG so you can always click on it to find out what is going on in Region III at any time! I encourage every Coordinator and anyone else who is hosting a GTG to let me know about it so that I can add it to the calendar!

Here is the list of Regions III Coordinators, you will see several states that are blank, they have no Coordinators at this time. We need to fill these slots to grow the Region III activity! If you feel that you meet the requirements as described below please PM me or post in this thread. If you know someone who would make a great CC please let me know!

Regional Coordinator - Z66 BUTCH
Illinois -
Iowa -
Indiana - The Mox, Z66 BUTCH, Didit
Kansas - Fouse
Michigan - Flint4x4, Sirshopolot, MichiganSilver03, johnv656
Minnesota - sennister
Missouri - mysecndfvride
Nebraska -?
North Dakota -
South Dakota - peekingduck
Wisconsin -
Nebraska -?
-

THE NEW COORDINATORS:

First johnv656 moved to Michigan from Nevada so we inherited a great Coordinator with some good experience! Please welcome him to our Region!

I started a campaign to get a few good Coordinators in our Region a while back. On our trip to the 2007 Nationals I found a opportunity to meet and get to know some good members. While at the Nationals I met member peekingduck from South Dakota. He and his family are great people and I ask him to become a Cruise Coordinator, he accepted and was approved so please welcome peekingduck as our Coordinator from South Dakota!

We planned a couple of GT G's on the way home from the Nationals and one of them was in Kansas City. We had some great BBQ and enjoyed talking to a few members out that way.? myscndfvrtride was in attendance and it was the second time that we have been to a GTG with him & his family. He is energetic and loves the club, it seemed like a natural choice so I ask him about becoming a Coordinator and he accepted. Lets all welcome mysecndfvride as our new Coordinator from Missouri.

Here in Indiana NorthFace-no more sold their Avalanche and gave up his Coordinator position. I ask Didit if he was interested and he accepted! Didit is a great asset to our club both at the local GT G's and some that he & Lu have attended out of state! He is a take charge kind of guy and gets things done. He is a great help with modding and has helped many of us with our mods! Lets make sure we welcome Didit as our newest Indiana Coordinator!

As we get new Coordinators I will list them here and keep the current list here in this first post so it is easy to find. If you have ideas to grow the membership in our Region please let me know!

Butch

mysecndfvride Didit peekingduck and johnv656

Congratulation welcome to the growing list of Region III cruise coordinators

Thank you Butch and welcome to mysecndfvride, whom I met, and  peekingduck and johnv656.

Didit

Saweet!  Very cool guys,congrats on yer new spots (y)

Excellent choice of CC's Butch :wave:

Congrats to all the new CC's!!

Lets get the rest of the states that don't have any CC's on board!!

Back