• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

What's Your Favorite XM Radio Channel?

Chief

CAFCNA FOUNDER
Charter Member
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
OK XM Radio owners, and it seems there is a lot of us. What's your favorite XM Radio channel(s)? ;D

I am totally in love with Top Tracks right now (Channel 46). Classic Rock format from the 70's and 80's, and a sprinkle of the 60's and 90's thrown in. Not as much metal as the bone yard but not a lot of "corporate rock" either.

My next favorite is Ethel, channel 47 and I love their channel trailers! Alternative that kicks you in arse from the 80's to now.

So I've spilled the beans - now show me yours! ;)

Sometimes it's hard to decide!
Favorites:
Ethel (47)
Fred (44)
Comedy (150) ;D

These are my top 3 so far. 150 about had my brother in tears! (From laughter and his burised ribs.) But there are others I scan to when there's a song/routine on that I'm not in to, or have heard way too much.

I have several and none listed by anyone so far..

1. ?channel ?#6 ? ?sixties
2. ?" ? ?" ? ? ? #23 ? Hart
3. ?" ? ?" ? ? ? #164 Old Time radio
4. ?" ? ?" ? ? ? #27 ? Movie sound tracks
5. ?" ? ?" ? ? ? #151 Comedy

XM is the best mod I've had done !

Posted on: Today at 4:42pm by Aegis
XM is the best mod I've had done !

I totally agree! We haven't listened to AM/FM even once since August.

I like: #20 -20 on 20, #150 -XM Comedy, just to name a couple...

XM is awesome! don't even listen to traditional broadcast anymore!

Favorites: 40- Deep Tracks - great classic rock tracks

152 - Comedy - outrageous morning show
comedy

150/xm comedy
9/90's on nine. ?Reminds me of High School
46/Rock
12/CrossCountry
144/Nascar only on race day

And you cheer for Steve Stuck In Park?????? Cheer for a real driver like Newman or Busch. lol

jw

I haven't tried anything beyond 150 comedy and 152 comedy talk. Everytime I go to change, they hit a funny routine. I'm getting ready to do a 12 hour drive, maybe get adventurous with the steering controls.

Agent Maxwell said:
150/xm comedy
9/90's on nine. ?Reminds me of High School
46/Rock
12/CrossCountry
144/Nascar only on race day

And you cheer for Steve Stuck In Park?????? Cheer for a real driver like Newman or Busch. ?lol

jw

I do cheer for those guys as well ?;) Also Dale Jr, Mikey, Tony, and Bobby......and Ward, gotta love his animated gestures ?(y)

Besides, like I said in other posts....Steve Park drives an AV, can't be all that bad ;D

I love ward on the Track Radio. He Is Soooooooo Funny.

And then he walked up the track at bristol this past year. I thought he was gonna jump on jr's car.

I didn't know Steve Park drove an Av. Drives a harley too so I guess He can't be all bad.

jw

Just installed mine on Saturday but so far my favorites are 8, 9, 20 on 20, 21, A bunch of the Rock stations. So many choices!!! :love:

lets see

the rock stations in the 40's are great

XM is a great way of leaving your CDs at home ;D

150 comedy!!!! >:D

Then all the others!

41 Boneyard
164 Old Time Radio
152 Comedy
150 Comedy
130 Cnet
123 CNN Headline

Too many choices. I have a hard time listening to just one. I have had mine now for about 4 months and the FM only comes on when there is a Football game or Hockey game I want to hear. Otherwise you can have my AM FM, just don`t touch my XM. ;)

Gotta go with:
151 - Laugh USA
150 - XM Comedy
121 - Fox News
104 - Fine Tuning (very diverse range)
144 - NASCAR ... don't seem to catch the good shows though
164 - Radio Classics

XM is great. Well worth the price of admission!
TexAv

I don't know if I have heard a full song since the install. I always feel like I may be missing something better.........the remote control is like a morphine drip to me........just keep pushing til' you feel good.

150 comedy
41 boneyard for the ballad/salad - whiter shade of trash
80 - 80's
64 - james brown funk
73 - frank sinatra

I am a little dissapointed in the Country selection though. Which one do you guys use to hear some of the newer country hits (Alan Jackson, Toby Keith.....etc.)

I am addicted to 20 on 20 now. I even pulled the FM antenna of my truck for a cleaner look since I dont listen to FM anymore.

mrowe8 said:
I am a little dissapointed in the Country selection though. ?Which one do you guys use to hear some of the newer country hits (Alan Jackson, Toby Keith.....etc.)

Channel 11

I listen to Squizz when 20 on 20 plays cRAP music. My wife loves Squizz she always wants to listen to it when she in the the truck.

MNBLCKAV said:
I listen to Squizz when 20 on 20 plays cRAP music. My wife loves Squizz she always wants to listen to it when she in the the truck.

You must be listening to a lot of Squizz lately then. I'm a vintage rock man so there's only so many times I can listen to Missy Elliot, etc.

chaz++

Back