• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any Saskatchewan viewers here??

Hi to Saskatchewan AV drivers......

There are many Black AV in Regina and many AV of different colours we should have a get together at some point.

I am south of Regina but do spend a lot of time in Regina.

i hate bringing back old threads, but no need to start a new one for this... myself and many others are coming to regina this month to work at the upgrader.

there is a good chance i'll be renting a place on lacon st. anyone know the area? i ask because when i worked in saskatoon a couple years ago, i stayed in a bit of a shady area... don't really want to get myself into that again... the other option i have is to stay on 14th ave - better/worse than lacon?

Weyburn, just picked up a 2013 Ultimate Edition Avy. My second Avalanche...first one was a 2005.

:welcome: I don't remember ever hearing of an Ultimate Edition.
GFX Ultimate, they were a limited edition only in Canada. GM sent their trucks there for Ground effects, gauge cluster faceplate (silver or white) badging, stripe kit, interior dash insert, Katzskin leather saddle color seats, embroidered seats with the Ultimate logo and embroidered floor mats. Took me 8 months to find the right one with low kilometers. Mine is missing the front fender badging and the stripe kit was removed unfortunately but i am on the hunt. Found two brand new dash badges but no larger Fender ones. Since it was a limited edition no aftermarket or replacement available. Watching the salvage yards like a hawk!

Sounds similar to Southern Comfort conversion in the US.

Last edited:
Back