• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Sadness :(

OOHYA

Well I sold my Av.

My in-laws bought a 32 foot travel trailer thinking there little Lincoln Navigator with the 22's would pull it. The guys at the trailer place laughed at them so we went to get it with our Av 2500. It tows so nice we went ahead and sold him to the n-laws, Put him in servitude pulling a monster trailer, i think he will be much happier pulling the load than commuting 60 miles a day with my wife, ( I know my bank account will.)

So i will be kinda looking for a 2wd 5.3l Av, probably about a 2005.

hope to see ya all around.

Troy

Hey, not a sad day!  The way I see it, we've got a new potential member (the in-laws) and he's staying around looking for another AV!  Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Lots of good 2005-ish ones out there now.  Good Luck.  Let us know when you get it.

Oh, and Coffee is still on for the 9th (check the other thread).  You're welcome to bring the in-laws up.

Had to Necro my own post.

As it turned out the inlaws backed out of the trailer deal after like a month, took a bath trading it for a Class A 36' but they liked the Avi so they kept it untill a few days ago when we borrowed it to tow our car trailer ( My Tahoe took a Shite on me) and I called them up and asked if they were tired of feeding him. they said they were and I needed a Truck to sit around and wait to pull a trailer ( I have 3) so Semi retirement for the old OOHYAVI but well loved. Plus I bought him back for $13,500 less than I sold him 5 years ago with only 40K more miles.  :eek:.

See ya on the road!

The good ones always come back. Congrats.

Is nice to hear that you have an Av again.
But even more cool that you got the same one back.  (y)

Welcome back!

Back