• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

TrAVelingman is comin to town once again! Feb.5th 2008

myscndfvrtride

SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
John will be here tuesday and wed and would like to meet us for dinner tuesday night,will give more details later,just wanted to get the gtg idea going!

Attending:
TrAVelingman
Myscndfvrtride
Tdybr27
???

How's the weather in Kansas City?  Hopefully it won't be too bad next week when I am there.

I am looking forward to seeing the MOKAN crew next week and having some awesome KC BBQ!!

I wanted SHOW ME's, but I understand they dont show anything anymore..... :E:

I just posted in the Missouri thread, but just wanted to say I don't mind traveling anywhere in Metro KC to make it more centrally and conveniently located for everyone.  We don't have to limit ourselves to the airport areas since there really isn't much out there anyway.

OMG!!!  Sounds  like I'm going to have to try to get this night off of my night job.  No promises though!!  Would be great to see you again bud!!  Jack Stack is very good, but like I've said before, there just is something very wrong about going to a Q joint and having the feeling you should be dressed up to be there.  Anything you guys decide though will be fine with me.

>:D

Yndio

yndio said:
OMG!!!? Sounds? like I'm going to have to try to get this night off of my night job.? No promises though!!? Would be great to see you again bud!!? Jack Stack is very good, but like I've said before, there just is something very wrong about going to a Q joint and having the feeling you should be dressed up to be there.? Anything you guys decide though will be fine with me.

>:D

Yndio

Would be GREAT to see you again as well.  You can even bring your Avatar along if ya' like, I won't be offended.    :wave:

:E: :E: No way possible to get up there mid-week...You guys have fun.  Would have been great to see you all again!!  :wave:

Let me know when and where and I will see if I can make it.  The calendar is booked about everyday lately, but I could probably work it in.

Steve

KC_Steve said:
Let me know when and where and I will see if I can make it.? The calendar is booked about everyday lately, but I could probably work it in.

Steve
Tuesday dec.18th at Show Me's in gladstone at 7:00.Hope you can come!

I'd love to make it as well but my daughter has her Christmas concert that night.

Donnie1 said:
I'd love to make it as well but my daughter has her Christmas concert that night.
Would love to see you guys again but i understand how busy this time of year gets.Hope to see ya at Fire and Ice in Feb! (y)

myscndfvrtride said:
Would love to see you guys again but i understand how busy this time of year gets.Hope to see ya at Fire and Ice in Feb! (y)

See him?  He's gonna host it!  That way Mick won't have so far to drive!    (y)

Tdybr27 said:
See him?? He's gonna host it!? That way Mick won't have so far to drive!? ? (y)

I'd love to host it but I don't have the parking that's required. I only have a space for 3 vehicles, unless of course you want to hang out in a parking lot at the fairgrounds.

Besides ,I kinda like hosting that party! It was fun last year(earlier this year)! (y) and now Mick knows we wont chain him and trish up in our "dungeon" :laugh: :laugh:

myscndfvrtride said:
Besides ,I kinda like hosting that party! It was fun last year(earlier this year)! (y) and now Mick knows we wont chain him and trish up in our "dungeon" :laugh: :laugh:

Or so he thinks.... last years was just a tease to get him to show up next time for the dungeon! 

Tdybr27 said:
Nope, they closed the one I was a regular at last Dec 31st and this one in Gladstone didn't open until this summer.? Last I heard she didn't apply up there.
well then it will be like a secret santa christmas surprise to see who works there! (y)

myscndfvrtride said:
well then it will be like a secret santa christmas surprise to see who works there! (y)

Just as long as Av Fox isn't there to scare them away talking about how ugly they are... she's been known to do that at Hooters.    :laugh:

Back