• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

??

05Avy

With so many Avy's in the Albuquerque area, I can't believe that no one wants to have a GTG.  Guess people are too busy working and don't have time for anything else.

Welcome to the club  :welcome:
I don't think the NM board has a lot of post.... there was one active member but he sold his AV. Try tagging some in your area and see if it sparks any intrest

:welcome: 05Avy! Maybe you can breathe some life into your area. Your RC gave you some good advice. Tagging and spreading the word is the key. We've got the same kinda deal here in Birmingham. All we can do is tag'em and talk to people.

Good Luck (y)

Not a lot of interest in my part of Texas but i keep tagging and sooner or later I'm gonna hook a few.
About every 3 months or so i tag every AV i see in town even if i have tag them . before, As soon as the itinerary is announced for Nationals i will put a poster of the National event in with the club brochure.

05Avy,

Welcome to the the NM club.  There are a bunch of us (I think I'm the one who was supposed to have sold his Av (don't tell the Mrs. to look under the tarp in the yard b/c it will be the end of me)). 

The group is pretty loosely formed but we do occassionally have GTGs.  Feel free to pick up the ball and run with in terms of planning and organizing something.  Everyone is very easy going and a lot of fun.

NMAv

:welcome: 05 AVY.  I'm just west of ABQ.  I have not meet anyone as of yet, due to me working during the weekends.  I'm always on the boards checking things out.  Are you in ABQ? or some where else in NM?  Keep us posted buddy.  L8TRS

I will be out that way next year in May for the National Bowling Tournament maybe we can all get together then??

Back