• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hugz 40 birthday celabration 1-5-08

What..  hitching day perhaps
    :wave: hey Hugz.........Say it ain't so! I'm almost in tears with the over whelming Great News if your serious! Baby_Doll's such a lucky gal ! and of course Hugz is a very Blessed man heving her say Yessssssssssssss First a New Ride and now this...........What other tricks have you got up your sleeve's.  :laugh:

Great News and I am serious..? it will be February 30th for sure..!!!!!?
ps I know nothing of a new ride..  have 2 vehicles now, and I cant have three..

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!? I am so excited for you both!!!? You do know that Feb 30th is actually March 2 right!!!!!

CodeBlue'sWife said:
WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!? I am so excited for you both!!!? You do know that Feb 30th is actually March 2 right!!!!!
nope its not...!!!  >:D 

Okay Viper are you attending? ?Where in the world is Advance N.C.? ?Let's talk about this over the phone this weekend!
Roy

(y) ? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I can hear the sounds around AV households nationwide........................Ma u kneed to warsh up and i'run mi best pear of over-all's. Pa it's bout tyme use'n tuk yer yeer'ly bath and don't ya ferget an grab yer shotgun!.................Hugz & Baby-Doll are a gett'en marrad! Yee-Haw! ~

Attachments

• hillbilly%20band.gif
    hillbilly%20band.gif
    45.2 KB · Views: 73
  • hillbilly.gif
    hillbilly.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 77
Viper said:
Got you bro, give me a call

OMG!!!!! That would  be soooooooooooooo cool!!!!!  and I PROMISE to have for BIG L..... 1 SPRAY BOTTLE OF MEGUIRES  ( at no cost to him)!!!!!

Back