• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GM Supplier Discount for Friends [Requests and Info]

cz3cqg

SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
If anyone would like a GM Supplier Discount for Friends Certificate to assist them in buying a New General Motors product, feel free to Post, Pm, or Email your request. The employees of GM who frequent this forum will be happy to give a certificate to any future customer of GM. The certificates are worth a Supplier Discount which is 1.045 times the GMS or employee price. Rebates or other Special Offers are USUALLY good with the certificates. These certificates can not be combined with other GM Discount programs. Dickering with the Dealer will sometimes get you a better deal then this hassle free sale. Dealers are not required to accept the certificates, but they are a rarity unless you are dealing with a very popular and high demand vehicle. Some vehicles are exempt like the Corvette Z06, H1 and Medium Size Trucks. The employees of GM are allotted 1 per month until furher notice. Add the cost savings of the certificate with future GM promotions and your cost continues a downward spiral. We will try to handled all requests sent our way whether to fulfill a Avalanche appetite or to satisfy a taste for speed in a Corvette Coupe. Future Avalanche Owners are the targeted demographic, but a request for any other GM vehicle will not be ignored. Just send your birthdate ,  zip code, Forum Name [if any] and email address so we can process the information to generate a certificate which will be emailed to you. Good only in the United States......

A note about a Supplier certificate price lookup...............

If you want to find the GM Supplier price on a certain vehicle just go to GM Family First. [www.gmfamilyfirst.com] At the top there is a pulldown menu titled "Vehicle Shopping". Click on "Vehicle Shopping" and when the drop down box appears select "Supplier Pricing" and follow the prompts to get the Supplier Price on a vehicle you wish to build or search the various Dealer inventories and obtain the price you will pay.

On Jan 5th 2010, GM will change the Employee Discount Program which will result in the following changes....

Gm Employees will receive the same discounted formula that the Supplier Discount receives but that
discounted price will be known as "Preferred Pricing". An Employee Vehicle Allowance [EVA]
will be available on top of the Preferred Pricing [PP]. The EVA will give up to 4000 dollars off most of GM's
lineup depending on the model. From time to time GM will adjust the amount of EVA available for each
model due to market conditions. Incentives may still be used on top of the PP and EVA.

Note: The old GMS pricing will only be honored until 1/5/2010 if you hold an existing GMS certificate.
The old GMS certificate will be honored until it's termination date but the discount pricing received
now will be replaced by the PP and EVA on 1/5/2010.

GM will list out the EVA's available on each vehicle in the month of December thru GM Family First.

The PP will be listed on the Vehicle Invoice as "Preferred Pricing"

Side Note....
Seven Hundred Gm Supplier Discounts for Friends were given out this past year and a good majority have been due to this club.

cz3cqg said:
Side Note....
Seven Hundred Gm Supplier Discounts for Friends were given out this past year and a good majority have been due to this club.
that is so awesome, thanks to all of you for doing this  (y)

Want to add my personal thanks to both you and Flint4x4 for making the purchase of my '08 AV last month utterly and rewardingly simple!

cz3cqg said:
Side Note....
VERY NICE...  Thank you all for offering this to us..!!!!!

Thanks so much for providing this assistance.   I couldn't part with my 06 Avalanche, but my wife wants to add a Cadillac to our stable.   We would really appreciate a certificate to ease the process.   My info is 01/08/49; 77450; Paul4031@aol. com
Thanks again,
Paul 4031

Paul4031 said:
Thanks so much for providing this assistance. I couldn't part with my 06 Avalanche, but my wife wants to add a Cadillac to our stable. We would really appreciate a certificate to ease the process. My info is 01/08/49; 77450; Paul4031@aol. com
Thanks again,
Paul 4031
Certificate will be sent

I would like a certificate too please. 12-2-67, 94539 or 96052, rlcjr@sbcglobal. net

Thanks in advance
Rich

Would like to obtain GM Supplier discount for friends.   email
desertester@cox. net
birthday  10-4- 43
zip  85375
name  tester65

tester65 said:
Would like to obtain GM Supplier discount for friends. email
desertester@cox. net
birthday 10-4- 43
zip 85375
name tester65
Certificate Sent

Wow. . . thanks! I was at the Chevy dealership yesterday. Glad I did not pull the trigger. Please send a certificate!

11-22-1970

rmyrick@rizzo. com

Much appreciated!

My name Dave and I would like a discount for friends to buy an HHR. ? My zip code is 92154 and my birthdate in 6 nov 63. ? I could not e mail the administrator of this forum. . . the system would not let me?? My e mail is D_Desoto@hotmail. com. ? Please respond via my e mail if you can send one of these.

Thanks

Chevylvr said:
My name Dave and I would like a discount for friends to buy an HHR.  My zip code is 92154 and my birthdate in 6 nov 63.  I could not e mail the administrator of this forum. . . the system would not let me?  My e mail is D_Desoto@hotmail. com.  Please respond via my e mail if you can send one of these.

Thanks
Email sent

STnomore said:
Wow. . . thanks! I was at the Chevy dealership yesterday. Glad I did not pull the trigger. Please send a certificate!

11-22-1970

rmyrick@rizzo. com

Much appreciated!
Email Sent

cz3cqg,

Would you mind sending the certificate again? It does not seem to have made it to me.

Thanks,

Ron Myrick

rmyrick@rizzo. com

The below message indicates that an e mail was sent to me, but I never got one?  I am supposed to purchase the car tonight.   Could you please verify and possible resend to D_DeSoto@hotmail. com.

Thanks
Dave

Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 09:21:05 PM ? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Chevylvr on Yesterday at 05:24:05 PM
My name Dave and I would like a discount for friends to buy an HHR.   My zip code is 92154 and my birthdate in 6 nov 63.   I could not e mail the administrator of this forum. . . the system would not let me?  My e mail is D_Desoto@hotmail. com.   Please respond via my e mail if you can send one of these.

Thanks

Email sent

Do we have a supplier for friends cert for David Desoto? He requested one yesterday.
Thanks,
Phil

Bigntall1 said:
Are these still available?  I thought the original posting said that they must created by Sept 07.

They are still available.

AVid

Back