• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

GTG at Lava Hotsprings

2002AVA

Hey all, my 41st B-day is Feb 13Th. I was thinking of inviting all my Av friends to come up to Idaho on The 16th at around 4pm. Go to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Then drive the 30 - 40 minutes to Lava Hot Springs and enjoy a nice dip in a 10 104 degree hot pool.

Everyone is welcome to show up.

Shane

wish I could make it, have a good birthday Shane
Shanes 02 Avalanche said:
Hey all, my 41st B-day is Feb 13Th. I was thinking of inviting all my Av friends to come up to Idaho on The 16th at around 4pm. Go to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Then drive the 30 - 40 minutes to Lava Hot Springs and enjoy a nice dip in a 10 degree hot pool.

Everyone is welcome to show up.

Shane
brrrrrrr  :eek:

Attachments

• 0.shr.jpg
    0.shr.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 30
Sounds tempting, but a bit too far of a drive for a short weekend getaway.  That is about and all day drive from Vegas, without 2 kids! 

We went to Lava Hot Springs this summer when we were up to Henry's lake for fishing.  Stopped on the way back home.  Even though it was hot outside it was a good relaxing dip.  I think the hot part of the pool is 114 and the farther down stream in the pool the cooler the temps get.  At least it was at the top of the street and place we visited.  Not sure what the temp is at the big public pool area.

Sorry we can't make it.  But have fun.

Back