• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Central & Upstate Ny members welcome page

ourbigyellowbee

SM 2007
Well I think it's about time to start a new welcome page for all the new members since we seem to be growing. I would also like to keep a list here of all the current NY members. It seems over the past few months many new members have been joining, and it would be great to have our one thread for GTG's.  :wave: This thread will be for the NY region, LI has their own welcome site... luv you guys  :love: (y)

I will try my best off the top of my head for the list of current members

Bee Sting
Shape Shifter
Royalstar
James21
YellowDoo
Sarge USMC
CCIexpress
ChevyguyNC, yes he still is in NY,sorry honey  :(
Squeaky
JustMove (aka Mini-Yak)
bigtruck
kmh6888
MooseAlanche
MrBill
tfwakeboarder14
GIFCo147
hardwareavalancher
tankerman607
Twinimini
Groucho
Jack Daniels
TonyC
parr1sh
avajeeplanche
Topspeed
Old No.7 Avalanche
willstoyz
RWsmitty
Andiez

Please if I forgot someone please post here and I'll add you to our list.

If you are new to the area pop in and say hello.  :B:  :wave:

You can also add yourself to our Frappr map or find out where other Av owners are located!

YBee very nice (y)

You may want to have this post pin to the top.

MichiganSilver03 said:

There's already one there started by the CC of that area. Maybe contact JSal(the Cruise Coordinator) and offer to help him update the new names.

Yes I saw that by JSal69

way to go bee..
I am pretty sure that list is slightly oudated..
Its always good to have a list of active members in the state..!!!

MichiganSilver03 said:
Good idea, I just took care of that. (y)

This thread is also a great idea. I've had so much on my plate these last couple of years, that keeping track of local members and planning GTGs has fallen to the way side. I hope this gets things stirred up again.

I've lost track of a lot of members old members, and I don't know what they're up to now. However, there are a few that I know are still active, hopefully getting some discussion going will bring some of the others out of hiding.

A few that are still active around here are:

MrBill
tfwakeboarder14
GIFCo147

-- SS

:wave:  thanks so much SS. I will add those members to the list. It would be nice to get things moving around here . Would love to see a large GTG possibly sometime in the late Summer. I do have a plan on the back burner.  (y)

hardwareavalancher said:
I am just west of Albany, Add me to the list, I cannot PM anyone yet,

Hi? :welcome:
Glad you stopped over . Lots of great people here from NY. Keep an eye out for GTG's in the future.

Wow NY is growing, but Michigan has more folk's, keep up the good work YBee (y) 

Hugz said:
way to go bee..
I am pretty sure that list is slightly oudated..
Its always good to have a list of active members in the state..!!!
honorary list maybe??

I'll add my name to the Upstate Folks.   I pick up my Av tonight.   White Diamond 08.   First Chevy in awhile.   It's a shame to pick it up tonight.   Snowing here in WNY and I'm sure the truck will get pretty sloppy taking it home.

Twinimini said:
I'll add my name to the Upstate Folks. ? I pick up my Av tonight. ? White Diamond 08. ? First Chevy in awhile. ? It's a shame to pick it up tonight. ? Snowing here in WNY and I'm sure the truck will get pretty sloppy taking it home.

:welcome: :wave:

Congrats on your new Avy.

You'll have to come to a GTG so we can all see that Avy of yours. I personally have not seen that color yet.? Glad you popped in? (y)

Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi!  :wave: Haven't posted much but do get on and lurk around for a little bit. Been really busy with wrestling lately, talk to everyone later.

Oh, and way to go Bee for making an upstate NY list!  (y)

-Ty

Hiya guys, good to see everyone posting again? :woot: hopefully we can get NY going and beat MI? :wave:

Thanks tfwakeboarder14?

Now we just have to work on getting some GTG's going. It would be great to get everyone together at some point? (y)

I am going up to the Old Forge, Inlet area next month..They better get some more snow  :E:

cadboy1 said:
I am going up to the Old Forge, Inlet area next month..They better get some more snow? :E:

Hey thats not too far from me. What are you going there for, skiing? I'm up there often.

Back