• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Part # Cross reference

ohiobellboy

SM 2008
SM 2007
Anyone have a website that I can type in a part # and see what it came out of?

??? what are you looking to find

I bought a nav unit off ebay. It had remanufactured part # of 19116087 in the ad, seller pm'd me the part # 28015890.
Just wondering exactly what this came out of (ad said 03 denali, MS03 says 05 or 06 denali and I believe ms03 more) I need to find a compatible lux amp and antenna to go with it.
gmpartsdirect is no help with either part #. and I've been looking for about 3 hrs online so far and can't find it anywhere.

ohiobellboy said:
I bought a nav unit off ebay. It had remanufactured part # of 19116087 in the ad, seller pm'd me the part # 28015890.
Just wondering exactly what this came out of (ad said 03 denali, MS03 says 05 or 06 denali and I believe ms03 more) I need to find a compatible lux amp and antenna to go with it.
gmpartsdirect is no help with either part #. and I've been looking for about 3 hrs online so far and can't find it anywhere.

Take it to the dealership and see if they can look it up for ya.  I've looked and couldn't find anything

Thanks Loggie, I'll keep looking also. Once I have the part in my hand, I can confirm the #'s I was given. Maybe I need to pm machomachodan. I hear he's good with this stuff also

You PM'ed me this Part number  15114454

MichiganSilver03 said:
You PM'ed me this Part number 15114454
OH man, now I've got myself confused. was that the amp or the h/u?

never mind. that was the amp

I went back and saw it again, I'm not sure what a Reman part number is ???
The other number may be Delphi numbers
But the HU will be OK ya got it yet. ???

LOL, not yet MS03 (<- I just love this guy). I just bought it yesterday. won't ship till tues because of the Holiday. Looking for an amp (maybe. maybe i'll just install it as a nav unit below the 6disc.) I'm still looking for the part # of 28015890 that the seller said was on the label. I think I found the unit ( no # listed) when I did the search for denali nav. online. Gee I coulda bought a new one for $2K. OUCH.
Just wondering which lux amp pairs up with this is y I'm doing the searching.

BlueDevil said:
Reman = Remanufatured?
yup. Did I send you the link to the unit I bought? It may be posted at the other GREAT avalanche site this guy I know runs.

Any Lux amp will work, normal escalades have one in the back right wheel well with a sub, but the mounting plate is different. 

MichiganSilver03 said:
Any Lux amp will work, normal escalades have one in the back right wheel well with a sub, but the mounting plate is different.
cool, there's one now from an 02 on ebay.

UMM, I better double check that and make sure it's a lux. it has a part # in the ad.

Back