• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Oahu Hawaii

I wish I were right about now.  :wave:

Actually I believe there is at least one more.

Yea it is nice out here. We are in the rainning season now so the weather isnt too sunny.

Cool it is finally good to find someone else here on Oahu. I am up at Schofield.

yep, here at the Marine corps base. . . . . im thinking about taking the truck to Maui OffRoad and having a 6" lift. . . .   but dont have the funds at this time.    

Mahalo for the welcome guys, I'm hoping to get the details of my ride from Fox. Hope she came come thrue. :B:

:welcome: to the club, I think we all wish we were there

dont worry, im not connected to maui either.......  still saving up for the lift..... im thinking aftere this next paycheck ill go take care of it.....

Whats up guys. Welcome to the club. Maui did my lift and I bought alot of other things from them. If you are looking to go to Maui let me know and Ill go up there with you. Jeff is a great guy and will look out for you.

Just moved to Kona from Reno,Nv. in Dec. 07. Trying to find out if anybody knows of any clubmembers in Kona. My wife and I have a 2004 pewter color Av and totally love it. We're trying to find members here.

sorry black.... wish i would have logged in first, i went up there yesterday and ordered the lift and some 35..... i put 3 down so i still got a couple of weeks to come up with the rest........

well, i droped another payment for the lift yesterday, it should be in sometime next week but i wont be able to get it put on untill i get paid on the 1st of the month......

HARMONAM said:
well, i droped another payment for the lift yesterday, it should be in sometime next week but i wont be able to get it put on untill i get paid on the 1st of the month......
post some pics when you get it done!

heres a couple of now shots before the lift

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Picture fixed.JPG
    Picture fixed.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 86
Black said:
Whats up guys. Welcome to the club. Maui did my lift and I bought alot of other things from them. If you are looking to go to Maui let me know and Ill go up there with you. Jeff is a great guy and will look out for you.

:wave:
If you dont mind me asking.... how much was lift including the labor without the wheels/tires? :B:

sorry, my wife just moved here so i havnt been on in awwhile, the lift and tieres were about four grand if i recall

Back