• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Chevy blanket mod

LakeFX

? ? ?Finally got around to posting a pic.? While in SD we figured we would get a patch from the major outings at the GTG.? Problem is we didn't think of it until a couple of days into it. :E:? Luckily we ended up back at Mt. Rushmore and teksavy picked us up a patch from Crazy Horse. (y)
? ? ?
? ? ?Li'lFX (Cub Scout) wanted me to post a pic of the back of his "Red Vest" with his SD patches.

Attachments

• chvblnkt.jpg
    chvblnkt.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 128
  • vst.jpg
    vst.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 122
VERY NICE, wish that we had thought of that......tell Li'lFX that his vest is nice!

:E:  Wish I would have thought about that 6 years ago when we first starting taking the AV across country on vacations. 

Very cool idea, looks great.

Like the red vest, too.  (y)

Michael

ORANGE05 said:
Great idea !!
EricB said:
Very Nice!!!
Z66 BUTCH said:
VERY NICE, wish that we had thought of that......tell Li'lFX that his vest is nice!
WILDFIRE said:
very cool, lot of good memories there? (y)
txyank1 said:
Great idea!! (y)
INresponse said:
:E:? Wish I would have thought about that 6 years ago when we first starting taking the AV across country on vacations.?

Very cool idea, looks great.

Like the red vest, too.? ?(y)

Michael
Thanks for all of the compliments!? Li'lFX will get a kick out of it.

maverick1974 said:
Looks cool, I missed picking up the CSP for out there.
That's too bad, the Council Shop was a couple blocks from the HOJO. ?They had three different CSP's (same design different borders...red, white, & blue). ?We also picked up their National Jamboree CSP and my older son (OA Lodge Vice Chief) picked up a couple of their OA patches (I'll get pics of those).

maverick1974 said:
You can tell him I am putting one of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally patches on my red wool jacket.
(y)
My older son is going to Philmont this summer...I'm sure he'll want the red wool jac with the Philmont Bull patch.

Back