• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New Arizona Members - Sign up for group email

amd1900mp

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Do you own an Avalanche?
Do you live in Arizona?
Do you like to get together with other like-minded people and have fun?

Please let us know by posting in this thread.

To learn more about the Arizona Avalanches Club and view our calendar of events, visit: www.ArizonaAvalanches.com? ?

You are invited to attend our monthly meetings held the second Saturday of every month.

Where: TBD Monthly (Check Region V - Arizona Section for updates)
Time: Lunch from 12:00pm to 1:00 pm, Meeting from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.

It is a meet & greet for new club members and existing club members. We enjoy a casual lunch then discuss upcoming events and current club information It's a perfect time to share additional comments and ideas.

We hope to see you at the next GTG!

I just registered at ArizonaAvalanches.  It might take me awhile to convince my wife that we need to join because she thinks we are too busy as it is.  However, I hope to meet you all in the near future.  Have fun this weekend!

oumagic said:
I just registered at ArizonaAvalanches.  It might take me awhile to convince my wife that we need to join because she thinks we are too busy as it is.  However, I hope to meet you all in the near future.  Have fun this weekend!

Welcome to the club!

I hope to meet you at one of our GTG's.

Happy Av'n,
Todd

oumagic said:

Welcome.  :welcome: :wave:

That's OK. A lot of us are busy. We try to find time to attend gtg's when we can to help get away from our busy life. Remember to take the time to smell the roses before life passes you by. It is sometimes like a mini vacation. Just like this weekend it lake havasu. We are totally looking forward to getting away for the weekend.

We look forward to meeting you sometime in the future.

Hello everyone! I actually joined the club a couple of months ago, but just now getting around to posting here in the Arizona members thread.

Hey old skool.. Welcome!

Ok, I'm in.  Picked up a 2003 Pewter WBH.  Love it.  I'll do the amber mod tomorrow.  Already got a few mods on the way including the Steel Slide and electric tailgate lock.  Game on!!!

Welcome Steve! Hope to meet you at one of our gtg's soon.

steve350f said:
Ok, I'm in.  Picked up a 2003 Pewter WBH.  Love it.  I'll do the amber mod tomorrow.  Already got a few mods on the way including the Steel Slide and electric tailgate lock.  Game on!!!

:wave:    :welcome:    :wave:    (y)     :wave:

joey college said:
Brand new to the club and I appreciate the invite

:welcome: joey college  :welcome:

What part of town do you live in ?

Wantch the Arizona section for up coming events, We would love to have you attend and check out some of the cool mods.

Glen

I live down in Sierra Vista... I have a dark grey 06 LT 2500 with a 6" fabtech lift....not too many mods but it sure is a clean truck!

Back