• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Region V Wild West 2008 Campground/Travel trailer info

heine12oz

SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
Here is the info that I was able to come up with for options outside of the hotel. There is not much inside K Falls, other than the KOA.? I have add distance from Red Lion, website info, and the pricing that I could find.? I haven't reserved any spots, as most are closed right now and I wasn't sure who wanted to stay where.? Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions, I have done a lot of research and have found some cool websites.

Collier State Park (33.53 miles from Red Lion0
click here for Collier State park

Collier Memorial State Park features a campground; outdoor museum of historic logging equipment; relocated pioneer village; and a new four-corral, primitive horse camp and trailhead.

Park rates (subject to change)
October 1 to April 30 (Discovery Season)
Full rate: $13
Tent site: $11
Horse camp: $12
Extra vehicle: $5
May 1 to September 30
Full rate: $17
Tent site: $15
Horse camp: $15
Extra vehicle: $5

Round Lake Golf and RV Resort (14.08 miles from Red Lion)
click here for Round Lake info

Round Lake Golf & RV Resort is situated among horse and cattle ranches just outside Klamath Falls. It is surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges There is abundant wildlife to see, many natural trails to explore, and beautiful lawns to enjoy. Enjoy golfing or a casual evening walk without any street noise

Weekday Weekend
*Rental Unit Premium Park Model Sleeps 4?
Standard Rates? $90.00 $90.00
*Rental Unit Rustic Cabin Sleeps 2? ?
Standard Rates? $59.00 $75.00
*Campsite or RV Site Standard Back-In Full Hookups? ?
Standard Rates? $29.00 $29.00
*Campsite or RV Site Standard Pull-Thru Full Hookups? ?
Standard Rates? $34.00 $34.00
? ? ?

KOA Klamath Falls (1.15 miles from Red Lion)
click here for KOA info

Standard KOA. Not much to say about this one
$22-35

Rocky Point Resort (34.87 miles from Red Lion)
click here for Rocky Point info

Cabins-
One Bedroom................ $? 120.00? ? Single or Double
$5.00 additional per person per night
Two Bedroom................ $140.00? ? Single or Double
Two Bedroom................ $150.00? ? Triple or Quad
Two Bedroom................ $160.00? ? up to Six People
Two night minimum, weekends and holidays. For one night stay, please add $15 to the above prices.
$5.00 per pet per night

RV-
Full Hook-up RV Site $? 25.00/day? ?Single or Double
Water, Electric & Sewer $160.00? ?Weekly
Partial Hook-up RV Site $? 22.00/day? ?Single or Double
Water and Electric $132.00? ?Weekly

Tent Sites-
Maximum one vehicle per tent site.? Tent sites are provided with nearby water source and fire rings.? Additional vehicles not allowed at tent sites.

Tent Sites.................... $18.00? ?per night
2 people
$3.00 per night/additional person
Family of 5 or 4 adult limit
$2.00 per pet per night. Additional vehicles in parking lot $5.00/day

I really like this Rocky Point Camping.? I know it is 35 miles from the hotel but ye gads it is a pretty neat place.? & 25.00 for a full hook up camp site is really great.

I'm now thinking of Gas and wear and tear on the AV pulling the TT all the way there.

I know we are going for sure.? I just need to commit on the Hotel or bring the camping Trailer.

Thank you very much heine12oz for the info.  (y)

for sure.  We were going to  bring ours, but now we are going to stay at the hotel.  Seems less of a pain.

Trafficman said:
I really like this Rocky Point Camping.  I know it is 35 miles from the hotel but ye gads it is a pretty neat place.  & 25.00 for a full hook up camp site is really great.

I'm now thinking of Gas and wear and tear on the AV pulling the TT all the way there.

I know we are going for sure.  I just need to commit on the Hotel or bring the camping Trailer.

Trafficman said:
I really like this Rocky Point Camping.  I know it is 35 miles from the hotel but ye gads it is a pretty neat place.  & 25.00 for a full hook up camp site is really great.

I know we are going for sure.  I just need to commit on the Hotel or bring the camping Trailer.

It will be great to see you two again. Glad you are ging to make it up there.

Back