• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Onstar with aftermarket radio

wshadow

i need some help !!!! i want to hook up Onstar to a Aftermarket Radio i took out the boise system Completly. i have a amp hooked up to my door speakers.....can anyone help me or send me a diagram on how to do this....i have a 2004 chevy avalanch....thanks :help:

JP Customs is one of our Site Partners that sells interfaces that will do the job for you...

Here is a link...

http://www.jpcustoms.com/store/customer/home.php?cat=310

thank you for the link....i have the onstar interface....i need the wiring diagram . i want to install onstar to a aftermarket radion....i don't have the bose system anymore. i have a amp installed to the door speakers

Check out Crutchfield.com - there's a module GMOS-04 that I had to buy to get my aftermarket radio to work with Onstar.  I believe JPCustoms sells this module as well.

If you have steering wheel controls, you will probably also need the SWI-JACK module if you want to keep these controls.  (I still need to buy mine...  it's tough without the steering wheel controls!!!)  JPCustoms sells these for less than Crutchfield, so I think I'm going to be making a purchase soon!

Back