• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Avalanche Ladies Calendar Info - gauging interest - 3/1/08 **WITH PREVIEWS**

When these come out, how many do you think u'll want?

• 15 - Christmas is just around the corner !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tahoe Fox

Hello again !

So the pics from the ladies have been POURING in and all i can say is WOWWWWW !  These girls and their photographers did PHENOMENAL !  This is hands down gonna be one of the BEST calendars EVER !

What we need to do now is gauge interest so we know how many to order.  Please let us know by responding above to the poll I've set up.  Calendar prices will range @ the $20 range, but final numbers are not known at this time.  The size of the calendar will be comparable to the MTAC calendar, @ 11x17 ish ???  so they will be HUGE and perfect for the home or office.  The quality will be excellent and keep in mind, profit from these will be donated to the charity event set up for this year's Nationals.

Calendars will be available first and foremost at the Nationals.  We may allow a limited number of pre orders on an auction basis, of course w/ proceeds also benefiting the charity event, but that will be discussed later >:D

I again want to say a warm thank you to all the ladies who participated.  Without you, none of this would have been possible !  :love:

ohiobellboy said:
What!!  I got the first vote?  SLACKERS

ya... no kidding... in the two minutes i let the thread just grow old, u were the ONLY one on top of your game !  :laugh:

MooseAlanche said:
What no mail orders?

we will DEFINATELY be doing mail orders.  just wanna have the first batch go out at the nationals w/ VERY LIMITED amounts going out prior... no worries though, i could never forget about my Moose-ie :love:

RisingPhoenix said:
I just wish I got my truck earlier so I could've been in the calendar   :E:  There's always next year!

male calendars... hmm... i'd DEFINATELY buy a few of those :love:

Tdybr27 said:
I said one, but maybe I could get a second one, shrink the pics down and tape them to my monitor so I can have an avatar again.    >:D

Then you would lose your scrolling privs.  Your Avatar would be stationary.

Tdybr27 said:
I said one, but maybe I could get a second one, shrink the pics down and tape them to my monitor so I can have an avatar again.    >:D

BWAHHHAAHAHHhhaaahhaaaaa..... EXCELLENT IDEA !  :love:

Troublemaker said:
2 for me...   in case wifey finds the first one!  LOL

LMAOo... put her in the calendar and say u have them to look at her gorgeous self all the time :0:  :love:

a100_7173aa.jpg

Calendars coming
SOOOON ! ! ! !

How bout a little preview for everyone to wet those appetites....  enjoy...  >:D

cafcna.jpg

index.php

Hope to see you there !

Avalanche Fox said:
a100_7173aa.jpg

Calendars coming
SOOOON ! ! ! !

How bout a little preview for everyone to wet those appetites....  enjoy...  >:D

cafcna.jpg

index.php

Hope to see you there !

(y) Good call Holly!

Back