• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Pacific NorthWest Chapter CAFCNA Decals - LAST CHANCE!

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
They're here!  Get your's now!

Pacific NorthWest Chapter / Region V CAFCNA Decals - Any Donation

Here's the deal.  The Wild West 2008 GTG Committee (me) decided to purchase these decals as a fundraiser for the GTG.  The more decals we sell, the more we can do at the GTG.  Even if you can't go, make sure to support the Region V by purchasing one of these limited edition beauties!

So here's your chance to own a little piece of history.

These decals have a Pacific NW logo inside of Chevy Bowtie outline.  This is all superimposed on a background of one of the greatest sights in the PNW - Mount Hood!

These decals measure ~4" in diameter and are coated to resist weather.

You can purchase the decals here.  But they are first-come, first-serve.  When they are gone, that's it!  So order yours right away.  Postage is included and they are ready to ship out right away!

Attachments

• PNW Decals Small.jpg
    PNW Decals Small.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 130
Ladies And Gentlemen,

Okay, I need to apologize to allot of people.  I guess I set up this sale of the PNW Decals inappropriately and I apologize for it.  It was not my intention to make anyone feel that I was trying to take advantage of the situation and "extort" money for the Wild West 2008.  For that I am truly sorry for leaving any bad feelings with anyone.

So, in attempting to make up for my mistake, I am doing this:  All sales of the PNW Decal will be strickly on an "Any Donation" basis.  If you want a decal (or more than one), just make any donation and let me know how many and I will send them to you.  Period.

So here's the deal:
  • The cost of the decal was $2.08 - ($129 for 62 decals - I actually received a few extra decals so it's a few pennies less)
  • Envelope for mailing: $0.10 (Box of 25 for $2.47)
  • Stamp for mailing: $0.41
  • PayPal Fees: $0.30 + 2.9% - on $7.00, that would be $0.21 + $0.30 = $0.51
  • Total Cost of 1 decal: $3.10

So I would like to request any donation.  I WILL HONOR ANY DONATION.

ALL proceeds from the sale of these decals will go to the Wild West 2008 to help pay for various expenses.  ALL money remaining after the GTG will be donated to a charity (still to be named), hopefully by July 2008.

If you have already purchased a decal and would like a refund of any money, please PM me directly and I will send you a refund - no questions asked.

Thank you for your support.

Okay, sorry all.  We had some problems getting the "Donation" button to work properly.  So we just set the price at $5.

Again, it is a donation, so it you want a refund or any difference, please PM me and I will take care of it.

Gotcha' MO! 

(Got the envelope all ready, address on it, return address on it, stamp on it - forgot to put decal in it!  - Don't worry, I fixed it, it's on it's way.)

J.C.  (Didn't give a user name) - Your decal is on it's way.  Should be there by Friday.

Okay - LAST CHANCE - I've only got a few decals left!  Buy them here - just follow the link below to the Wild West Registration Page!

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED, NO RAIN CHECKS, NO BACK ORDERS.  Once they're gone, they're gone!

(Same thing for the last tee-shirts - only a few XL and XXL left - order your's before they are gone!)

Sorry, no they are all gone long ago.  (I'm in Texas now).  I see you posted to Heine so he might have some with the Washington ones (we traded a bunch years ago).

Back