• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2008 National Chevy Avalanche Meet Raffle

trAVelingman

Silent Avalanche RIP
307509127.jpg

296984540.jpg

TennesseeAvalanches will be donating several items for the 2008 National Chevy Avalanche Meet:

• 2 Southwest Airline tickets good for anywhere Southwest Airlines flies within the Continental USA
  • 2 Delta Airline tickets good for anywhere Delta Airlines flies within the Continental USA, Canada and Mexico
  • 2 Cases of Pennzoil Platinum 5W30 synthetic motor oil
  • 1 $100 Shell Gasoline Gift Card
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAFCNA member SamHouseIII has donated an authentic 3x5 American flag flown over the Al-Fawd Palace in Iraq.  Al-Fawd Palace was one of the Palace occupied by former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.  The flag will come with a Certificate of Authenticity.  It is a unique and rare gift and we wish to express our sincere thanks to SamHouseIII for getting it arranged.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAFCNA member Vetman has donated not 1, but 2 of his infamous flag cases.  I cherish the one he gave me 2 years ago and I get TONS of comments from employees and clients when they see it sitting on the credenza in my office.  1 of the cases will be used for the American Flag donated by SamHouseIII posted earlier.

Member SamHouseIII has made yet another donation to the raffle.  This time is an awesome Chevy Avalanche pendant that is sure to be cherished for years to come.  Thanks again to SamHouseIII for his genorosity...

313362507.jpg
313362509.jpg

Member Spork Driver has donated a unique Word Art piece.  I am truly interested in this one and hope that my ticket gets drawn for it.........oh....wait.........I won't be eligible......... :needhug:

oznium_logo_flat_tn.jpg

Oznium.com has donated a gift certificate good for 50% off of their Flowlighting Inferno Underbody LED glow kit.  This is the same kit that I run on my Avalanche and I get stares, comments and gawks constantly.  I have tried the other kits and this one FAR exceeds the others. 

The FlowLighting Inferno LED Underbody Kit includes the following features:
- 7 normal colors, 7 ground colors, 10 multi color changes
- Million color and 42 multi-color combination changing
- 9-key super thin infrared remote control
- 10 normal display modes
- 10 speeds for normal display modes
- 10 music display modes
- Paused 'freeze frame' option
- Remote can select microphone or line-in music source
- 64 levels of music sensitivity
- Auto loop demo at power on
- Digital remote display
- Mode memory feature
- Demonstration mode

Thanks go out to Phil at www.Oznium.com.  Check them out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oviedo-Safety-Lights.gif

2.jpg

Site Partner Oviedo Safety Lights has once again generously donated a set of Whelen 60 watt 4 head strobes for the raffle.  Many of us have dealt with Dave and Whelen and will put nothing else or deal with anyone other than Oviedo for our lighting needs.

To see all of the products offered by Oviedo Safety Lights, visit their website at www.oslights.com.

Thanks Dave!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xl_image_main.jpg

Our friends at IFW Bedslide have come through for us again.  IFW Bedslide is donating the much coveted original Bedslide.  Many of us have these PHENOMENAL inventions installed in our Avalanches only to see others drool over them.  This is your chance to get one for yours.  Much appreciation goes out to IFW Bedslide for their continued support.  Visit their website at www.bedslide.com to view their offerings.

Member EricB is cooking up some stuff for the Raffle.  He will be donating a specail BBQ Sauce Basket.  If you haven't had any of his special sauce, your in for a delectable treat.......... :love:

Thanks EricB!!

Member Moddess is baking up some sweets for a Homebaked Goods Basket to raffle off.  I will definitely be bidding on this basket myself.  Bring LOTS of cash with ya if you wanna take it away from me......... :cool:

Thanks Moddess!!

Members bonesaw and willorca have donated a 14x12 EZ-UP tent for the cause.  I use mine constantly when modding on the AV, at GTG's and other funtions.  They are true lifesavers when the sun is beating down relentlessly.

Thanks bonesaw and willyorca!!

A $100 Gas card compliments of the Ocean Crest Pier and the 03whitediamonds has been donated to the Raffle.  Thanks Dave!!

logo.gif

Member Sirshopolot and his LOVELY wife Mrs. Shopolot have donated a Tailgate Torsion Assist bar.  The Tailgate Torsion Assist Bar reduces 70 percent of the weight and effort to open and close the tailgate.  For those without one, this should be at the top of your list.

Thanks Shops!!

322208616.jpg

Sponsor JottoDesk has generously donated a couple of products for the Raffle.  First off is one of their phenomenal Jottoslides and the other is the Jotto Computer Mount.  Both are fabulous products and will compliment anyone's Avalanche perfectly.  Thanks goes out to JottoDesk for supporting our cause once again.

322208614.jpg
322208611.jpg

Visit JottoDesk at www.JottoDesk.com

Member trAVelingman's widow is putting together 2 baskets for the Raffle.  One will be a Kid's Fun Stuff basket and the other will be a Starbucks Coffee basket.  I will be bidding heavily on the Starbucks basket, again............ :love:

Member Didit has teamed up with his local dealer, Ray Skillman Discount Chevrolet to offer 6 quarts of Mobil1 Synthetic Motor Oil, an AC Delco Oil Filter and an Avalanche ballcap.  Thanks to both Didit and Ray Skillman Discount Chevrolet  (y) (y)

307509127.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIG%203%20SS%20Decal%202~0.jpg

Site Partner Steelslide has generously donated their Steelslide cargo slide for the Raffle.  Many members have installed the cargo slides from Steelslide and have given it  (y) (y)

For all of Steelslides products, visit their website at www.Steelslide.com!!  Thanks Steelslide!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tlogobuttonon.jpg

092506avalanche17.jpg

Southern Comfort Conversions has donated the coveted upper cladding slick kit to the Raffle.  Southern Comfort Conversion will also be attending the 2008 National Chevy Avalanche Meet and will be bringing one of their beautiful Southern Comfort Avalanches.  Please join me in thanking Southern Comfort for supporting the Avalanche club again this year!!

Visit Southern Comforts website at www.scomfort.com!!!

Member Hop45 is donating 2 sets of Avalanche lettering decals for the cladded Avalanche.  1 set is White letters and the other set is Brushed Metallic. 

Thanks Hop!!

Our wonderful Co-Coordinator's lovely fiance Baby Doll is donating 3 baskets for the Charity Raffle.  1 Candy Basket, 1 Romance Basket (including wine provided by Loggie) and a Ladies' Pampering Basket.  C'mon Huggie, don'tcha wanna be the HIGH BIDDER on the Ladies' Pampering Basket?  Then ya might just need the Romance Basket too....... >:D

Thanks Baby Doll!!

Member Jerseyshore, an Owner of THE finest Italian Pastry shop in Toms River, NJ (LaScala Italian Pastry Shop) has generously donated an Italian Cookie Tray for the Charity Raffle.  He insists that it be delivered directly to the hotel for freshness, but I think he knows if he has it delivered to my house, it will NOT make it to Pigeon Forge.

Note to self:   Bring more cash......... (y) (y)

Thanks Jerseyshore!!

Member ChevyGuyNC is donating a can of the Refinish Restorer we have all been hearing so much about lately.  Thanks Jeff!!

307509127.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logo-Stoner-Red800.jpg

Stoner's Solutions has donated their Level 1 Car Care Product Sample kit.  Many members use Stoner's products and can attest to the quality of the products.  To view all of Stoner's lines of Car Care Products, visit their website at www.stonerssolutions.com.

Thanks Stoners!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

463.gif

Goodmark Industries has donated a Gift Certificate for $100 off any purchase, 3 shirts and 2 hats.  Visit Goodmark Industries at

www.goodmarkindustries.com

Thanks Goodmark!!

Ya big tease.
With you being behind this, is it possible to send money with someone that's attending to get into it, or is it gonna be must be present to win. We can't make Nationals this year.

John's been hanging around with Hugz too much...  :beating:

:laugh:

Luv ya John!  Can't wait to see details!

This will be old news by the time I can check my email again next Friday night  :needhug: Can't wait to see the 411 on this though.

We all know moosc is going to win anyway, so why do we need details?  >:D    :love:  (love ya moosc!!!)

Shels Land said:
We all know moosc is going to win anyway, so why do we need details?  >:D    :love:  (love ya moosc!!!)
Hugz: "Ticket number 346829.  Who has that number?"

(5 minutes later)

moosc: "Oh wait, I have that number."

Spork_Driver said:
Hugz: "Ticket number 346829.  Who has that number?"

(5 minutes later)

moosc: "Oh wait, I have that number."

OMG that was great! Ya know, we really should have helped him look through all those tickets sitting at his table and all, but it was so much fun to watch him go through them and finally find it (5 minutes later!)  :laugh:

Maybe I will win several baskets of goodies and I can sell them off to Big L to finance my entire trip! :laugh:

EricB said:
Maybe I will win several baskets of goodies and I can sell them off to Big L to finance my entire trip! :laugh:

PLEASE don't say the word BASKET in front of widow or dawwg.......... :beating: >:D

trAVelingman said:
That will give something for widow to ponder on.............she thinks unpure thoughts at times.......... :cool:

She needs something to ponder on with all the stuff she's gone thru, I'll stick with package. >:D

:laugh:

EricB said:

Spork_Driver said:
Just make sure you get truck wax in there.

trAVelingman said:
PLEASE don't say the word BASKET in front of widow or dawwg.......... :beating: >:D

Ahhhh, the memories of STI continue...  :love:  Great times! And Nationals is sure to be a great time as well! Cant wait  :D

Shels Land said:
Ahhhh, the memories of STI continue...  :love:  Great times! And Nationals is sure to be a great time as well! Cant wait  :D

I know what you mean.  But the really funny thing is, it's not just STI.  There are a lot of great memories I have already made from the numerous GTGs I have attended.  I hope that those who haven't attended one of these and are thinking to themselves, "I'm not sure I want to spend the money to go there" will consider the fact that there are lots of us who have such wonderful memories of meeting new folks, hanging out with them, making them extended family, and just having a great time.  I hope those same people will take the plunge and just show up.  There are probably few people who are as shy and introverted as I am, and even I have a tremendous time at these things!

EricB said:
I know what you mean.  But the really funny thing is, it's not just STI.  There are a lot of great memories I have already made from the numerous GTGs I have attended.  I hope that those who haven't attended one of these and are thinking to themselves, "I'm not sure I want to spend the money to go there" will consider the fact that there are lots of us who have such wonderful memories of meeting new folks, hanging out with them, making them extended family, and just having a great time.  I hope those same people will take the plunge and just show up.  There are probably few people who are as shy and introverted as I am, and even I have a tremendous time at these things!

:laugh:  :laugh:  Your shy??  :laugh:  :laugh:  >:D

Well said Eric! These GTG's are a great time and you do make a lot of friends, family and memories. Some that you will have for a lifetime!!!

~~~~~

So what are YOU waiting for, come join us at the Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wave:

Shels Land said:
:laugh:  :laugh:  Your shy??  :laugh:  :laugh:  >:D

You didn't see me carrying around any hoes did ya'?  You don't know how scared I was when Hoss wanted to see me at his Av.  You probably didn't notice me a lot of places, I hide pretty well.  No boas, no kilts, no anything like that.  Yup, shy is me.   

But I still have a great time!  Everyone should try their best to get there.  I know some will not be able to do that, and we'll miss ya' and wish you were there, but everyone who is on the fence, I know you don't really know me, but trust me, this is a TON 'O FUN!!!!  And think of all the folks who are extremely knowledgeble about all things Avalanche that you'll get to meet!  You get to be in the mountains, which have something for everybody, and on top of all that, you might just win something you would really like to have!!! 

EricB said:
You didn't see me carrying around any hoes did ya'?  You don't know how scared I was when Hoss wanted to see me at his Av.  You probably didn't notice me a lot of places, I hide pretty well.  No boas, no kilts, no anything like that.  Yup, shy is me.   

:laugh:  :laugh:  YOU?!?!?!?! How would you feel if your spouse comes to find you in your room and says Hugz just kicked everyone out of the poker game and said meeting in parking lot and oh, Hoss is looking for you...NOW.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:

Back