• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Vote for your Wild West 2008 Charity

Vote for your Wild West 2008 Charity

• National Brain Tumor Foundation (PNW MiniMeet Charity)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Habitat for Humanity

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • American Red Cross

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Make A Wish

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Autism Society of America

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society

• Other?

• Total voters

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
Vote for your favorite.  If you have another charity that you would like added to the list, let me know and I will add it!  (These were just ones I could think of off the top of my head.)

so far... 100% of the voters all agree >:D

:kidding:... on a serious note... that's a great idea to throw it up for everyone to choose from... great thinkin chAVey :love:

This isn't working so far. We have 3 votes and it's a 3-way tie.  :E:

ossco97 said:
This isn't working so far. We have 3 votes and it's a 3-way tie.  :E:

agreed... maybe w/ some friendly bantering, we can bump this thread enough to get more folks to see it (y)  :0:

I put "other"  I am a special education teacher and 80% of the students at my school have profound Autism.  I am partial to this charity

http://www.autism-society.org/site/PageServer?pagename=research_asafoundation

images

I like the sperry idea, but as we did do that for PNW mini meet, I would love to see the Leukemia/Lymphoma society, my dad is a survivior, but it is an awful disease and most don't come out that good.  They were a big support to my family and lover to give back.

Thanks chAVey

http://www.leukemia.org/hm_lls

Well my vote is pretty simple with my wife being a military member and myself prior military along with supporting all of the fort Lewis boys and girls who are overseas currently. Blood is one of the highest priority's along with the moral support that they also provide to the troops. Red Cross!!!!

heine12oz said:
I like the sperry idea, but as we did do that for PNW mini meet, I would love to see the Leukemia/Lymphoma society, my dad is a survivior, but it is an awful disease and most don't come out that good.  They were a big support to my family and lover to give back.

Thanks chAVey

http://www.leukemia.org/hm_lls

Got it!  Added to the poll.

Bee Sting said:
I can help with that   :wave:  >:D

and that's why i luv ya !  :love:

just wondering... can u make it so we can change our vote since more options are being added?

Avalanche Fox said:
just wondering... can u make it so we can change our vote since more options are being added?

Tried to change the Poll, but it wouldn't let me add that option.

If I had it to do again it would have been for a Breast Cancer Charity. My Mom has it, my Lil Sister has it, my co-workers wife just got it again, and my Brother-in--law's Mom had it.   :needhug:

Avalanche Fox said:
with allllll the luv in my heart... i soooo wish i could...  u makin' it to nationals btw ?  >:D

I wish, its about 2700 miles for me to get there.  Little to far, but sure would love to.

Don't worry - it won't be boring with us there!  >:D

Back